Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

ugh dont really wanna order for 8k; the burn this month and next has been pretty much already :( [bF3,forza 4 LE,arkham city LE,mgs hd LE already raped the pocket!]

hence asking for rates...if its 6k or so; wud order from sns only....

ugh dont really wanna order for 8k; the burn this month and next has been pretty much already :( [bF3,forza 4 LE,arkham city LE,mgs hd LE already raped the pocket!]

hence asking for rates...if its 6k or so; wud order from sns only....

price on amazon is $99...but when shipping to new york..price comes to $109...thats Rs 5.4k.....now this should be between 500gm - 1.5 kg...so u would end up paying either $20 or $28 .....that means Rs 1k or 1.4k that means abt Rs 7k...on top custom risk is always there....but if you can take custom risk it is still 1k less than intencity ..

Hooh,I'm new to the scene,want to register but my debit card is not working on sns,so whats the alternative to get 5$ VCC?? From enteropay? I don't have HDFC account so won't be able to buy hdfc net card,please suggest something thanks in advance......And I have seen most of the guys here got their stuff without any customs,so any of you here actually got charged with custom duty by SnS and If yes what was the amount of the product on you got charged??

Dear SnS

I got 4 packages and no discount. All my items were opened down to the actual packagings . Not to mention since they were collector's items, they lost all their value.

Oh one more thing, all my steelbooks are f**king dented.

SO *beep* you

Thanks

Dear SnS

I got 4 packages and no discount. All my items were opened down to the actual packagings . Not to mention since they were collector's items, they lost all their value.

SO *beep* you

Thanks

oh f**k :(....i know how u would be feeling abt that.......sorry to hear that bro.

SnS just delivered this. Faptastic service.. order placed on diwali day (oct 26th) on amazon. Anuradha Aunty :wub:

Turtle Beach Ear Force PX5 7.1 wireless ....

Awesome bro.........So no custom duty??And what was the shipping charge??It will be really helpful if you reply these questions cause i want to buy a similar item :blink: :blink:

And please can anybody answer my previous questions, I really want to use this service asap

^^^ yep he posted the answers when i was composing my message btw please answer one more question will enteropay work with SnS??

dunno about entropay. But when you finally do register, remember to untick the box that says "Save my card details for future use"

That way everytime you pay for shipping charges, you can enter your card details manually..... safer i say.

Dear SnS

SO *beep* you

Thanks

f**k ! :console:

Archived