The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

Bethesda posted a new image on its twitter today showing a dirty-looking old man. Surely this has to do with Skyrim, right?

The company tweeted the image above with the message "tomorrow," suggesting we'll get more official details then. Bethesda previously said we'll get news on Skyrim and Rage in April, so this may be related.

An update for the Xbox 360 version that adds Kinect support is expected to be out sometime this month.

Bethesdatease610.jpg

Ok so i need to complete the main story mode of skyrim , my friend says it's just till that dragon aldoin gets killed for good , currently i opened the elder scroll learned dragon rend shout , then defeated aldoin & he ran away

Now i am bored of the main story so just want to get it over , so if i kill aldoin now will all the dragon that keep showing up just stop showing up because their master is gone ? How many more main quests are there after my current events ?

Edited by reaper

So I started playing this game today on PC. I noticed there is a high resolution texture pack available for download. Can anyone tell me whether it's worth it? I mean does it make a noticeable difference and how does it affect the performance? I heard it increases the load time.

So I started playing this game today on PC. I noticed there is a high resolution texture pack available for download. Can anyone tell me whether it's worth it? I mean does it make a noticeable difference and how does it affect the performance? I heard it increases the load time.

Don't waste time on that. Instead go to your Steam Workshop or Skyrim Nexus and check out some of the visual mods out there. They will blow your fking mind away.

I Completed the main quest by defeating aldoin at Sovngarde , now i want to know are there any treasure chests or urns here or any powerful weapons , armors , rings , lockets etc

Reply fast

Guys give me a list of must have Skyrim mods, especially the graphics tweaks. The graphics are lacking even on ultra compared to Witcher 2.

A MUST HAVE --install SKYRIM NEXUS MOD MANAGER :coolspeak: to manage ur mods flawlessly or suffer :wallbash:

here it is -ALL ON NEXUS

SKYRIM hd 2k textures (better have a high end system for this)

tytanis the ultimate mod

IMAGINATOR

REALISTIC LIGHTING

OR

ULTRA REALISTIC WORLD LIGHTING

JASMINE'S ENB LIGHTING HERE MAKE SURE YOUE HAVE A QUAD CORE CPU AND ATLEAST A GPU THAT GIVES 40+ FPS AT 1080P MAXED OUT SETTINGS BEFORE U ADD THIS MOD

GO HERE FOR MORE INFO FOR IMPROVING GRAPHICS

and here

and get yourself an account on NEXUS

dont you dare forget SKYRIM UI- one of the best mods that improve skyrim's UI!! google the rest bro

I AM CURRENTLY USING 60 MODS :dance:

Edited by pbpoovannagamer
  • Like 1

^^ if you have the steam copy, you don't need nexus mod manager, you can download all the mods using steam workshop....steam takes care of managing all the mods for you on game startup !

some mods are exclusive to steam workshop and some are available only on nexus so i would recommend having a nexus account

Man i'm so bored of this Thieves Guild Mission,Vex & Delvin...... :sleep: :sleep: God only knows when i'll upgrade thieves guild.Finished 3 of the special ones while the 4rth one ain't coming even after 8 routine ones........While Dark brotherhood,Just WOW!Phenomenal missions with phenomenol Loot.Hail SITHIS!& guards.....LOL!!!they r afraid of me....."Hey pssst I know who u r & what u do.Hail Sithis!" :rofl: i'll finish this game soon & will review it.