The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

Watched the last episode of AoT. What a mindf**k! Eren's rage is so epic! :eyepop:

Possibly the most epic scene since Goku's first super saiyan transformation. :majesty:

Indeed , that was so awesome since they played one of the best soundtrack during that epic scene .

Started Kill la kill , That fan service :eyepop: enjoying it so far .

Lol, not to that extreme either. Just fanservice for the fun of it.

It's actually a show that is a "turn off brain and enjoy" types. It is kinda like Gurren Lagann x FLCL, lots of amazing action.

Indeed , Just saw episode 3 and it was epic , especially the transformation of both girls . And the OST really suits the action scene although it is little difficult to read what they say when they fight in berserk mode . Haven't seen FLCL yet , but it does remind me of TTGL .

Edited by Abdulah

Loving all the suggestions you guys have recently given. Watched AoT, absolutely loved it. Too bad will have to wait for 2nd season. Monster is highly recommended by me as well. WATCH IT.

I am going to start watching Mushishi soon. And try finishing Higurashi.

I got so annoyed with Naruto, I ragequit the series. Not going back anytime soon. Lel.

662 :O no matter what anyone says i loved it, the level that madara has escalated is just chilling, i loved it when a Hero goes against thousands of foes [f**k Logic], it happened in One Piece when Luffy used haki & defeated 50,000 fishmen :O, now when i look at it from a villain's prespective having even defeated most likely the last shred of willpower of united shinobi forces, it just scares & excites me, how will hope live in a time insanity would take over even for the bravest of hearts :samui:

Damn, Fukkkk can't wait for the next chapter

Loving all the suggestions you guys have recently given. Watched AoT, absolutely loved it. Too bad will have to wait for 2nd season. Monster is highly recommended by me as well. WATCH IT.

I am going to start watching Mushishi soon. And try finishing Higurashi.

I got so annoyed with Naruto, I ragequit the series. Not going back anytime soon. Lel.

If you like Higurashi then try Baccano! Not as much blood, but amazing story and the best fuking dub ever with authentic Chicogo gangsta accents.

I'd also recommend Space Dandy (my illogical guilty pleasure) and the classics in anime- NGE, Cowboy Bebop and Trigun (this one is really silly in the start, but stick with it and it'll give you one of the most gripping storylines)

Many people believe that the Last Airbender isn't "technically" anime, it's the same debate with RWBY.

And I didn't know that there were these many Monster fans here, maybe we could discuss the ending.

I think that he died and that's the reason for the empty bed. Cause if I remember correctly it was a direct head shot and even though Tenma tried, he died after surgery.

Also I like the little touch they added of finally meeting Johan's mom.

@DylanJosh

The show is good but it is targeted at kids. It is good fun and I enjoyed. My favorite characters are Iroh,

Toph( I am assuming she is not introduced yet)

and Sokka. The story is ok. It is kind of clear that the makers did not want to take any risk of alienating the fan base and did not make the show dark.

Edited by alphabeta

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread