GOG.com - Download Classic Games

Bulovski

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the last express is a truly remarkable game. i remember playing it back then, and it did things 14 years ago that devs don't even do today. there was a nice article about it on rps worth reading..

The most intriguing thing about the cartoon adventure is that it carries on around you. Sit still in your carriage and the NPCs will play their stories out in your absence. There’s a twenty minute live music concert you can sit to enjoy, or walk off and carry out your murder investigations during. How you interact with the cast of thirty fellow travellers affects how they behave, but miss them doing something important and you’ll be none the wiser. And unlike so many games, you’re not being pointed to an inevitable ending. There’s thirty different failure endings, and four successful ways to end the game.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/01/14/chuffed-the-last-express-available-to-buy/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy f**k !!! :O

How are the game's graphics/visuals not any different from what I used to play ages ago on my Nokia6630 than the PC version gameplay which I've just youtubed.

And I was never able to get past the first 10-15 odd minutes of the game :fear:

Haha .. and those Spartan-X style leg kill moves :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived