The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The same situation was with 3DS, it took ages for it to really get some good games. It's the same with any new device, it is unfair to compare Vita with 3DS right now. Actually Vita is having better game library atm compared to what 3DS had when it launched.

There were announcements of Mario kart and Super Mario when 3DS was launched ..

MH 3D was also launched just few months afterwards

While on the other hand Vita has no major announcements ..

The blockbuster game which can move Vita HW is Phantasy Online 2 .. Even that is coming in 2013

The Vita library is dry so are the sales

Also 3DS never sold less than 10k per week in Japan .

While on the other hand Vita is selling at 8k level for past 2 weeks

for the friend code sh*t to work you actually have to add people from both sides, its not like friend requests.

so Razpor add the others from the first page will ya?

for the friend code sh*t to work you actually have to add people from both sides, its not like friend requests.

so Razpor add the others from the first page will ya?

That is just so retarded

• 4 weeks later...

ok its nintendo good news time

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-to-offer-retail-releases-digitally-on-3ds-wii-u-226556.phtml

nintendos going digital, so this means that imports will be less of a pain in the a*s, hopefully digital releases are cheaper too

http://www.destructoid.com/new-castlevania-on-3ds-and-lords-of-shadow-2-confirmed-228225.phtml

NEW F**KING CASTLEVANIA

http://kotaku.com/5914162/new-shin-megami-tensei-is-coming

NEW SMT Game

all on 3DS

ohh and Rayman Origins just launched on the 3DS, but from the demo, I can tell that the Vita/PC version is far more superior and far less laggy

• 2 weeks later...

Ah. Had to go back 3 pages to get here.

So...got myself a purple one with Mario Land, awesome game.

And one nalla game, given free.

Now my question is where can I find games here?

Intencity prices are kinda high.... :|

I think i need to pick up ocarina, kart and nsmb. I should have picked one of these with the console itself, but for some stupid reason I decided otherwise.

Ah. Had to go back 3 pages to get here.

So...got myself a purple one with Mario Land, awesome game.

And one nalla game, given free.

Now my question is where can I find games here?

Intencity prices are kinda high.... :|

I think i need to pick up ocarina, kart and nsmb. I should have picked one of these with the console itself, but for some stupid reason I decided otherwise.

Dude even im buying a 3ds.Since games are kinda hard to find, why dont a few of us share/sell games with/to each other? That way we can all play nice games and it will be light on our pockets too. :P

+1 for for suggesting game sharing

also buy both the console and the games from play-asia they are cheaper even if a 30% duty is allocated

prices here are a rip off

14k normal 11k grey, if possible buy from alpha

play-asia also has a few good games like shinobi and ghost recon on a pretty good discount

+1 for for suggesting game sharing

also buy both the console and the games from play-asia they are cheaper even if a 30% duty is allocated

prices here are a rip off

14k normal 11k grey, if possible buy from alpha

play-asia also has a few good games like shinobi and ghost recon on a pretty good discount

Here its for 10.3k. Games are between 2k to 2.5k (so says the grey market chap who sells them :P )

Don't have a CC yet :(

But what we can do is decide on a few good games and buy them as per our capability(play asia, local stores ,chacha, mama ,etc in US :P ) and then trade them between ourselves.

Nintendo 3DS LL Announced

Nintendo revealed the 3DS LL, a revision of the handheld that boasts a 90 percent extra viewing area.

The top screen measures 4.88 inches and the lower screen is now 4.18 inches. It also offers longer battery life. The memory card is also being increased to 4 GB. The 3DS LL will not include an AC adapter and will have to be purchased separately , but you can you use your other adapters from other Nintendo devices.

The new handheld is coming in White, Red x Black and Silver x Black on July 28 in Japan. No word yet about a North American and Europe release.

<h1 itemprop="name" class="post-name"></h1>

Untitled-1.jpg

4Untitled-2.jpg

Archived