PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

no avi support out of the box, movies which my bro converted for his iphone work very nicely on the vita, 720p HD videos are very very clear, and that screen is icing on the cake, but the volume sucks, wish it would be louder

M enjoying it... Levels get more challenging as they progress..

Online co op is also a blast if u hv a decent partner..Daily challenges are intense and race against time to complete them is nerve wrecking..

how is the multiplayers???/ other than co op ofcrs...

More info one getting into the open beta pls.

Has SOny brought out any application forms for th eopen beta next month. Is it mandatory to have a Vita to participate, or can I develop with just the SDK to try it out?

Also, any details on how much can u develop under the $99 license, and what can be touched only in full SDK?

Sony is very vague on that, and needs more clarification.

Like Apple, Microsoft and others you will need to pay USD 99 annually to build and publish software for PS Suite devices. Vita is not mandatory in fact it is not even supported yet. You can run built software on PC Emulator or any Playstation Suite Certified devices such as the Xperia Play or the Sony Tablet. On the second point I think it would be more like how Xbox Live is only better. Vita Support will be added and they will add Indy store on PSN to sell titles. Sony's commission is still not clear. It is to promote iOS style development on PS Vita (& other PS Suite Devices). Based on the current release you will have access to the hardware buttons for the developed titles (opposite what has been reported in Press).

<br />Vita + FIFA + 16gb card for 24400. I got from Sony store<br />

Which city did you buy it in?

And how did you manage to get so much discount from a Sony store ?!?!? Those buggers usually don't give a single rupee discount. Even intencity is asking more than that for the stuff you bought.

Need your suggestion:

PS Vita Wifi Asian (Singapore) model for 16k or PS Vita Wifi Indian with warranty for 18k?

Is warranty that important?

Also in the Asian (Singapore) model role of X and O are reversed?

Why forgo warranty for 2k?Unless you are buying it from US for 12.5k I dont see the point in importing it.

In my opinion its not that bad. I enjoy the vita's

Controls. I have pretty average sized hands too. My height is 5 9, so my hands aren't too small or big as you can imagine. I have no problems with fifa or with f1 2011. Only problem is found was in vt4 you have to hold down the button to get some power into the shot. My thumb pains then.

Sent from the massive Note.

curious Q to all those who have imported the vita from US: Do you need some sort of voltage converter while using the charger???

Almost all Sony products come with a charger that runs from 100-240V so you are covered. other words: NO adapter required.

I have a US wifi Vita :)

Archived