What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Congratulations to everyone for their awesome purchases !

Added these to my collection, 1 cod and UC3 is for my personal home use, rest all goes to my lounge collection.

Thanks to everyone who gave the advice, CALL OF DUTY works on wireless LAN like a charm...

6328982159_4c1d13822f_b.jpg

aur yeh sala rota rehta hai ki paise nahi hain. Rashwa - :chair: i want some free games now. apne gareeb doston ke liye bhi kuchh kar sale.

:devil:

Awesome Rashmeet. :)I love the UC3 CE, however the figurine is not that good looking. :/

Hehe I know, but I still like it :D

AWESOME steelbook for uc3 rasiya :majesty:But drake looks less drake and more Inder Kumar :mellow:

:lol:

Hey rash do lemme know if you want to combine orders next time.I'm planning on ordering some figurines from US.I can either combine my orders with you or find some relative to bring it :P

I don't think I'll be using SnS anymore. :thumbdown:

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...that italian edition looks so awesome..and 67 steelbooks... :majesty: ..post pics of entire collection bro..would be a treat to watch them all..

:arigato: will do someday

@rashmeet.even the gods bow down in front of you :majesty:dem steelbooks :O i suppose you will sell the extra games on tp right ? i mean no point keeping 5 cds of the same game.pliss buy some 360 steelbooks too and sell the games to me on cheap :P

I tend to keep the games if I buy the steelbook with the game :P . Sometimes I even keep them sealed.

You should be. It's Milan and Inter :ha:

Butthurt Sam is butthurt

alek saar u win again ! :majesty:

also awesome name and avatar. I love that episode..

a bird bird bird is a word.. a bird bird bird bird..

do you know that the bird is a word ??

That song gets stuck in your head for like, forever !

I'm humming it while typing this post. :lol:

And thanks ! :makeout:

Imma gonna steal that 360 next time we meet. :P

congrats nimmo,kirzu,vignesh,fatty on the awesome purchases :cheers:

them planet earth blu-rays

Thanks thandi. Yup, them PE blus. :wub:

Nice buy!!!! but forgive me for asking .. wats the big deal with the planet earth series?? :samui:

So you bought Captain Amreeeka on blu ray but not PE ? :threatenlumber:

I haz the 4 disk edition for sale on TP :fear:

It probably is the best wildlife documentary ever recorded, and David Attenborough's narration gives it a serene feel. In one word, amazing ! :wub:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird