Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations

CM Sunny

best hero - Rock Lee

best villain - Sasuke

end of discussion :P

That is the saddest thing i ever seen , you could have given itachi the status of hero maybe a dark hero & WTF Sasuke , he has a peanut for a brain , if i slap him & say his a** did it he would literally attack it with " thousand years of pain "

That is the saddest thing i ever seen , you could have given itachi the status of hero maybe a dark hero & WTF Sasuke , he has a peanut for a brain , if i slap him & say his a** did it he would literally attack it with " thousand years of pain "

haha .. loved the bold part :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I Really am rooting for Kushina , Kabuto & Tobi [ in their new attire ] , zetsu , konohamaru to be added in the roster , CC2 says they have yet not shown the full roster as per their statement revealed on saiyanisland after the NS UNSG Event in France

Wow iIDK if anyone noticed this , but when character go into their ultimate release their pic changes in the health bar according to their ultimate state , nice little change from CC2 , thanks Dbz for the awesome pics

Man i could never complete the story mode , the button mashing quick time events while fighting the boss like pressing O [ B ] rapidly is the thing i can't overcome , why is there no innovative trophy list like online leader-board trophies or getting certain amount of Ryo trophy

Any one getting the XBOX 360 Version on day one.If yes PM me your Gamertag so that we could have some Multi-Player action.

Guys please help me.Where could I find people playing a specific game online other than XBOX Community.

Nine-Tails Mode :wOOtjumpy:

@dbz_479 : Repped for that Hidan Video

Could'nt stop laughing for a few mins.Must Watch.

Doesn't anyone wonder why konohamaru isn't yet included in the roster of fighters ,he did fight & defeat pein's one body & he also fought against Temari , so that should have been enough to put him in the fighters , if obito can make the cut so should he , obito never has any major fights in the series the only way i could see him being in the game is that they wanna insert fillers also in the game , which is fine for me as i love the entire series anyway , another reason would be that he would actually the epically awesome tobi-sama :P

http://www.ps3trophies.com/forums/playstation-trophy-news/11554-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-generations-trophy-list.html

sunny trophies look very alike to NUNS2,No spoilers in the list,tells what story based campaigns r there in the game

Another plat B)

:happydance:

Man i could never complete the story mode , the button mashing quick time events while fighting the boss like pressing O [ B ] rapidly is the thing i can't overcome , why is there no innovative trophy list like online leader-board trophies or getting certain amount of Ryo trophy

You had to win 50 online matches in NUNS2,

I had to fight all pro/spammer as I was playing pretty late :(

You had to win 50 online matches in NUNS2,

I had to fight all pro/spammer as I was playing pretty late :(

Spammer as in Level 1 or 2 chakra bar jutsu spammers like gai's dynamic entrance or the ones who constantly attack & bash you with the O button attack moves , i never played the game online so idk , but will be surely playing Generations online to the core of it :)

That's y i used Itachi,He's a Bane for Spammers,All i do is keep my distance & use Fire ball Jutsu a lots.If i fail,Use Team attack to keep opponent busy while i Undergo awakening & BAM!!!!SUSANOOO........Other guy is Dead Lol.Tobi is awesome cause his attack affects even after blocking until bombs explode while his awakening is Super Awesome Double Fireball Jutsu :bandit:

That's y i used Itachi,He's a Bane for Spammers,All i do is keep my distance & use Fire ball Jutsu a lots.If i fail,Use Team attack to keep opponent busy while i Undergo awakening & BAM!!!!SUSANOOO........Other guy is Dead Lol.Tobi is awesome cause his attack affects even after blocking until bombs explode while his awakening is Super Awesome Double Fireball Jutsu :bandit:

I Never played online like i said & as it seems you are using itachi's jutsu for self defense from spammers but in a way isn't using just long range jutsu too much termed as spamming too , don't people play combat online & aren't there non team battles , because i hate team battles , i like 1 V 1

Spammer as in Level 1 or 2 chakra bar jutsu spammers like gai's dynamic entrance or the ones who constantly attack & bash you with the O button attack moves , i never played the game online so idk , but will be surely playing Generations online to the core of it :)

This is called spamming. Spamming long range justu & chakra projectile.

Worst offenders: Deiadra,Sasori, Temari, Itachi

Also you need to have 999,999 ryo to plat.

Kakashi MS killed spammers.

This is called spamming. Spamming long range justu & chakra projectile.

Worst offenders: Deiadra,Sasori, Temari, Itachi were the worst offenders.

Also you need to have 999,999 ryo to plat.

Kakashi MS killed spammers.

U sir should know only way to treat spammers is Spamming,Besides i dont think u use kicks in Online if yes......Lol there r substitution spammers far worse then any others who keep on mashing nothing but R2.as far as i know using Fire style Jutsu isn't spamming simply cos it can be blocked well & it needs decent chakra to throw one more.Deidara & sasori r worst spammers,i know it cos even i got thru 50 wins & platinum.But itachi .......his spamming begins only when he uses awakening with susanoo......after all what hope does any one have if opponent is Naruto in his Eight tails Chakra spamming.Psst:I collected every item & got Lottery like 10 time.Got perfect grades in every Battle to get that Title & got even costlier items which i sold to get all videos & stuff & got the plat finally :).As far kakashi,any experienced player can Super easily recognise Ultimate Jutsu due to the Big Blue Glow by pressing Triangle 2 times,he will instantly block it even if its Kamui(Kakashi MS).

U sir should know only way to treat spammers is Spamming,Besides i dont think u use kicks in Online if yes......Lol there r substitution spammers far worse then any others who keep on mashing nothing but R2.as far as i know using Fire style Jutsu isn't spamming simply cos it can be blocked well & it needs decent chakra to throw one more.Deidara & sasori r worst spammers,i know it cos even i got thru 50 wins & platinum.But itachi .......his spamming begins only when he uses awakening with susanoo......after all what hope does any one have if opponent is Naruto in his Eight tails Chakra spamming.Psst:I collected every item & got Lottery like 10 time.Got perfect grades in every Battle to get that Title & got even costlier items which i sold to get all videos & stuff & got the plat finally :).As far kakashi,any experienced player can Super easily recognise Ultimate Jutsu due to the Big Blue Glow by pressing Triangle 2 times,he will instantly block it even if its Kamui(Kakashi MS).

You got it wrong, proper blocking & punishing counters *mindless* spamming, Spamming means just using a move mindlessly.

There is a thin line between zoning & spamming. Itachi is more known for his 'tilt' & broken awakening.Just Using fireball is just limiting your char, you'll win against noobs but decent player will easily beat you. I mainly used Kiba & Jugo to win. Kamui & Kirin basically kill spammers(cause it attack during the spam animation.

I sound like Shadow :suicide:

Archived