Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

waah PS wah matlab tu poori raat jaaga ya subah jaldi uth gaya ME 3 thread bananey k liye..lol :clapping::doh: ..

abhi tera hi par reha tha on re3 thread...waise i agree on one point with u that sony is releasing everything they have got in 2011....CC was right sony has exclusive for every month next year :giggle:...hope all that gambles pay well ...

btw abt me 3 thread..actually i got up in the night abt 1.40 something ...saw the time so gaya....got up again abt 5.00 something...put on the pc ....surfed for 10 mins...and kept on download..and phir so gaya :giggle: ...uske baad 6. ko utha...and phir toh ...me 3...uc 3..... :thumbsup:

agar aaj uc3 reveal hota na....toh snake ko mauka nahi milta uc3 banaeka...karooo ...praveer...sab ready tha... :giggle:

Edit: praveer ..in hurry made Mass effect 2 thread :rofl:

lol I was like a few seconds late with the ME3 thread, it could've been me but my net was acting bogus for some reason posting was too freakin slow.

And I wrote ME2 instead of ME3 :lol:, it wasn't exactly in a hurry since I had the thread tittle and description already written half and hour before the reveal even began, its just that I was thinking of ME2 while making the thread and never bothered about checking the tittle even once...lol

Its basically going to be save the Earth science fiction story.

I'd sure like to know how the Reapers reached Earth so early without Soverign to play the cards from inside the galaxy.

So much so that the guys on Earth (ie. the most important human planet and home of System Alliance and Cerberus) couldn't even defend themselves eventhough they knew of the oncoming attack, and surely the other races are just sleeping ? This is even more daunting after the fact that they basically gave you a choice of researching Reaper technology in ME2's ending (which SHOULD have been the paragon choice mind you, cause its just stupid to give away an opportunity like that when its pretty much your single biggest chance against the annihilation of your race), this in particular is such a big point that it guarantees a branching main story on its own.

Seems like all of Shepard's attempt in ME1 and ME2 were in vain.

The trailer might as well include Shepard saying Finish the Fight in the end.

This can easily turn into generic science fiction lore.

i kinda agree yaar....even though the trailer looked fantastic...i also feel that depth is not there......I really hope i am wrong....and i trust bioware and naughty dog more than any studios right now...so hopes are still high.

i kinda agree yaar....even though the trailer looked fantastic...i also feel that depth is not there......I really hope i am wrong....and i trust bioware and naughty dog more than any studios right now...so hopes are still high.

Dont let that hater distract you. Its Mass Effect, 'nuff said.

Is ME3 on ps3 going to allow you to use the game save from ME2 on PS3? I still havnt played any ME :fear: . I hope they dont price ME2 on PS3 at full mrp i really want to pick it up but seeing as 360 owners can get it really cheap now they should price it below mrp.

People often tend to go overboard in order to make stuff epic and badass, which leads to a lot of contradictory situations and retcon.

Dont let that hater distract you. Its Mass Effect, 'nuff said.

I'm no hater, infact I love the franchise to death.

Its just that after playing Mass Effect 2 (which is a brilliant game on its own) I felt that Bioware simply didn't do enough justice with the universe in a lot of areas, it has so much potential but it ultimately ends up suffering from considerable numbers of two dimensional views. (only talking about the main game here, no DLC)

Mass Effect 1 on the other hand was gem, the only thing which I found better in ME2 (ie. when compared to ME1) was the combat.

Is ME3 on ps3 going to allow you to use the game save from ME2 on PS3? I still havnt played any ME :fear: . I hope they dont price ME2 on PS3 at full mrp i really want to pick it up but seeing as 360 owners can get it really cheap now they should price it below mrp.

yes you should be able to use game save from me2 on ps3 on me3 (ps3)....if you have not played any me game...you must play 1...simply awesome game..it should run in meium end pc too...try to play it...if that is not possible ps3 version will also have interactive comic covering me1 but it still would not be same awesome experience that u will get by playing me1.

People often tend to go overboard in order to make stuff epic and badass, which leads to a lot of contradictory situations and retcon.

thik bola...but this is after all Bioware...and this is their last game in the trilogy....so hopefully we will see EPIC ending to this series. :majesty:

Archived