The Book Thread

Amay

some1's selling LotR 3 book set for 400rs on ebay . but mostly it sells for 900. should i get it . here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.in/LORD-RINGS-3-BOOK-SET-J-R-R-TOLKIEN-/280690694146?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item415a781802#shId

i doubt the authenticity. any 1 recommending the seller?

he is a power seller but with just 344 fb i donno how he became one :scratchchin:

Edited by in-fi-ni-ty

Got Zodiac and Children of Hurin from Flipkart.

I am still going through GoT in the vain hope that I will polish off the first book before the new one arrives. Doesnt seem likely though.

Yeah I got the shipped email too. Should have it tomorrow unless they deliver on Sunday. Wont be reading it till I run through AFFC though, which should be another month.

And f**k Daenerys. Seriously. Martin kills characters off left and right and still keeps the most annoying one 5 books in. :ranting:

It definitely doesn't get better, if you liked what you've read till now you'll probably end up feeling the same way at the end of it. I felt only reek and jon had consistently good chapters, in fact i think i liked AFfC slightly better.