NTSC PS3 repair in Chennai ?

technomorgue

My PS3 just died. I switch the power on and the red light comes on. Then when I try to switch it on, by presseing the on button, the green light comes on for a sec and then goes off.

Mine is a 40G PS3 bought from the US.

Is there any place in Chennai that would fix this ?

Get it to ritchie street.. There are lots of shops there that fix faulty PS3's.. You could also try Burma bazaar. I think there are lots of shops there to fix the PS3 too..

But you can't believe each and every vendor at the Ritchie street. So better be careful before giving your console.

And there are a lot of shops at the ritchie street for spares. Do you know GameFLASH?

or try moosa.. wherever you give be adamant that they repair it within max 2 hrs and be there when they replace the parts..

or try gamershadow at kasi arcade.. its a proper gamin store..

moosa?? never.. Those guys screwed up my 360 when i ave it to them for repairs. I would suggest against moosa.. Games Flash is good

or try moosa.. wherever you give be adamant that they repair it within max 2 hrs and be there when they replace the parts..

or try gamershadow at kasi arcade.. its a proper gamin store..

As far as I know, Moosa isn't good at dealing with gaming consoles. It may be good for PC parts etc. If you give here then they might take it to some other shop to repair it and you may have to pay extra. And you never know what they might do to your console.

There is one shop at vadapalani. I don't remember the name of the shop but they deal with modding stuffs, consoles and gaming so you enquire there. Let me know if you want their number.

• 2 months later...
As far as I know, Moosa isn't good at dealing with gaming consoles. It may be good for PC parts etc. If you give here then they might take it to some other shop to repair it and you may have to pay extra. And you never know what they might do to your console.

There is one shop at vadapalani. I don't remember the name of the shop but they deal with modding stuffs, consoles and gaming so you enquire there. Let me know if you want their number.

Could you please send their phone number? Thanks,

• 3 months later...

Archived