The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I do think that you are high :P it is just normal english without sms script. Thanks though. And i am in no way a big cricket fan, not now at lest. Was a big fan, like memorising statistics, watching county matches big, from 1999-mid 2008 but huge bias towards batting has made the game boring for me. Apart form WC 2011 have not watched any tournament or ipl in last 4 years.

Edited by Nemo

I do think that you are high :P it is just normal english without sms script. Thanks though. And i am in no way a big cricket fan, not now at lest. Was a big fan, like memorising statistics, watching county matches big, from 1999-mid 2008 but huge bias towards batting has made the game boring for me. Apart form WC 2011 have not watched any tournament or ipl in last 4 years.

Edit and remov my quote na please..:P:unsure::kisstogether:

Edited by egg man

that vintage Sachin, step down, loft the ball straight, hold the pose, let people admire it enough and then get hack to crease. :majesty:

I remember in the first test (Mumbai ?) when he slog swept Warne in his first over, after that it was one way traffic for the whole series

If you're talking about 97-98, then it is Chennai. Steve had Mark Taylor in gully for Sachin and Warnie removed him cheaply. 2 or 4 I dont remember. After that innings though, it was one way traffic! :)

Southee and McClenaghan might be quite a force to reckon with in the CT. That Eoin Morgan short one was actually a slower one when Eoin when for the shot early ( I dunno why the commentary box was going haywire about , to top it off they said it was just around 75 MPH themselves :lol: Slightly makes sense if they were referring to the slope ) , probably the sub-conti effect but these odd deliveries might be crucial with the new rules in. Guptill was actually sensible with his shot selection. Well deserved ton. Good game overall. Oh , that Ross Taylor cover drive was juicy!

Also , for christ's sake OPEN McCULLUM - STOP PULLING OFF A DHONI.

P.S. Did anyone watch the Saffers taking on the Dutch ? BRB rushing to cricinfo.

I don't know why but I find LSKR's voice EXTREMELY annoying. Hate his voice.

same here. it's equivalent of nails on board.

btw, why were england in red clothing today? permanent change or just for this match?

no Ravi S. & LSRK on CT commentary :happydance:

I don't know why but I find LSKR's voice EXTREMELY annoying. Hate his voice.

Seconded. I am glad he is out of commentary.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by harsh1387

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic