[PC] Battlefield 3 Fragfests

nash

Quick question on MP : connecting from India, what are the pings to the EU/South Asia servers? Is it same story as BFBC2, and is the game playable despite the (high) pings?

Might buy this on PC (also), so wanted to check for MP.

hey how do i get onto these indian servers?? i cant find them in my battlelog !! :( help help http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/111.118.183.166:25200/

thanks alot found a couple of them and favourited them :kisstogether: hey but has anybody been able to coop with your friends from the com center??? whats the bug with that ?? i cant recieve invites or send invites to friends and had to play randomly with some loser in europe!! any ideas guys???

• 1 month later...

have been playing BF3 on PS3 since launch. Just got it again for my PC to play 64 player conquest, but I just cannot connect to online games on PC :( ! Everytime I get a "Game Disconnected: COuld not join server" message ! What servers are you guys gaming on? Are there any indian servers? The beta had run fine on my PC but my retail copy fails to get me into an MP match ! HELP!

ALso, my origin ID: Renegade_EA

I have MT, Sam and a few others on my list,please add me and lets get into matches together !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived