[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

spm ka kya importance hai! :doh:

Edit~ baat karni hai toh skill level ki kar :P mine is 450 urs is 308 :D

I have no idea how skill is measured. But spm is an easier to understand statistic.

Ps3 should get B2K in EU store by 12pm GMT today. Someone please post the pkg link then.

And PC to get a nearly 4GB patch tomorrow!

On that note, i am pretty horrible at Airborne vehicles. I crash Heli's within a minute or so. For Jets, i can keep them airborne alright but i cant seem to locate any ground target and fire at it. How do i practice without screwing up my team's game :( Also, because of this my co-op mission is stuck at mission 2 (the viper heli one). Can anyone help me clear it ?

I have no idea how skill is measured. But spm is an easier to understand statistic.

This is skill level- http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654624731770357/

SPM is nothing really. It just means hw many points u score per minute which has nothing to do with how you play the game or how well u play the game. For all we know may be madhan boosts points :P or goes macho into enemy's base leaving da objectives alone or sits in one corner to revive others who are actually kilking n winning da game. :P

(Kidding. i kno madhan is a good team player)

So basically high SPM= Steroids + impatience + rambo + lonewolf + point whoring + Hyper active= not battlefield :D

Or may be i'm just pissed cuz i cant seem to fckin level the fck up :rant::fear:

On that note, i am pretty horrible at Airborne vehicles. I crash Heli's within a minute or so. For Jets, i can keep them airborne alright but i cant seem to locate any ground target and fire at it. How do i practice without screwing up my team's game :( Also, because of this my co-op mission is stuck at mission 2 (the viper heli one). Can anyone help me clear it ?

i can, but u need to atleast know how to shoot the turret... :giggle:

i capture flags with my heli... B)

spm ka kya importance hai! :doh:

Edit~ baat karni hai toh skill level ki kar :P mine is 450 urs is 308 :D

Aman ek baat bolu it's doesn't include u nor cypher but once i stated my KDR someone trolled by saying OBJ Score is IMPORTANT" when i got Obj score ppl said SPM is important when i got SPM ppl said SKILLS are imp i mean WTF ppl just play the game leave stats aside yesterday i played some games where i got none score cuz i was camping with soflam to target and my buddy was killing all enemy air units n ground units he gets the score while i get none for target locked in 8 games yesterday my KDR dropped minor 2.02 to 2.01 just for playing like dat :catfight:

Aman ek baat bolu it's doesn't include u nor cypher but once i stated my KDR someone trolled by saying OBJ Score is IMPORTANT" when i got Obj score ppl said SPM is important when i got SPM ppl said SKILLS are imp i mean WTF ppl just play the game leave stats aside yesterday i played some games where i got none score cuz i was camping with soflam to target and my buddy was killing all enemy air units n ground units he gets the score while i get none for target locked in 8 games yesterday my KDR dropped minor 2.02 to 2.01 just for playing like dat :catfight:

+1 to that

On that note, I personally prefer players to be objective oriented rather than for personal stats. As long as I try hard to capture flags I'm happy. For KDR one can play DM modes.

@Mizan : I've noticed an increasing number of people who use heli to capture flags especially in Firestorm. It's frustrating for me but I admire the skills of those heli pilots.

B2k is on indian / uk store n its 1.3GB in size wOOtjumpy.gif

downloading very slow on 15mbps connection 1mb 5min furious.gif

Please post the link to pkg file if you have it.

Anyone?

BLES 01275 thts what written on my disc.

Thanks that only shows the 1.02 patch.

What's the process of downloading the DLC on the PS3? Through the game menu or PStore?

Archived