[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

Get Battlefield 1943 FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://1943redemption.battlefield.com/redeem/index.php

A quick note : even if you don't jot down the code or your browser crashes or something, just login again and it will display your code (same one as earlier). Good job on EA's part.

Dreddy :hug:, finally managed to play with you in same squad. I always see you crawling... apne base se lekar enemy base tak crawl karte hue he jaata hai tu :P

haha. kya karu yaar.

abhi bhi map clear nahi hai. pata nahi kaha se goli g*** mai ghus jaaye. isliye crawl. but that day when i was playing in squad with you folks, i bagged loads of points.

That day played Rush with Dredd and he stayed prone. Helped aa I spawned on him a few times.

tu T90 sahi chalaata hai re. yesterday loads of fun.

tu T90 sahi chalaata hai re. yesterday loads of fun.

Thanks, bro. I was always good at tanks in BFBC2 but still learning in BF3. Its always awesome if the gunner accompanying me is good too, that saves me from C4 and RPGs. In tanks I use IR vision always so am quick to spot enemies as well as AT mines :gunsmilie:

1. Damage level taken and given by each shot when its tank vs. tank always surprises me. With both tanks face to face (minimum damage is on front of tank), my tank gets blown up most of the time.

2. Where is the M3A3 Bradley? Come on DICE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its part of B2K DLC.

Thanks, bro. I was always good at tanks in BFBC2 but still learning in BF3. Its always awesome if the gunner accompanying me is good too, that saves me from C4 and RPGs. In tanks I use IR vision always so am quick to spot enemies as well as AT mines :gunsmilie:

1. Damage level taken and given by each shot when its tank vs. tank always surprises me. With both tanks face to face (minimum damage is on front of tank), my tank gets blown up most of the time.

2. Where is the M3A3 Bradley? Come on DICE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its part of B2K DLC.

Oye Tankwaley kal mere haatho bahoot pita tu :giggle:

Oye Tankwaley kal mere haatho bahoot pita tu :giggle:

Bhai, apna kaam objective lena. Kills are secondary :P I saw you had a 0-4 or 0-5 on me in CQ on Caspian Border. Kabhi tank mein saamna karna.

Bhai, apna kaam objective lena. Kills are secondary :P I saw you had a 0-4 or 0-5 on me in CQ on Caspian Border. Kabhi tank mein saamna karna.

Arey bhai main pagal nahi jo tank key saamne khada ho jaaoo specially in front of u as u mentioned ur good with tanks to sawaal hi nahi mein chupp chupp ke maarungaa tujhe :puspa:

All I can say that be happy with the lav25 or BMP they are almost same as Bradley.

Archived