Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

^^He was pretty decent, but I really liked his gimmick a lot. I really enjoyed watching him :wub:

That was one awful gimmick actually.. But Goldust made it work! Not many could've carried the gimmick so well! Especially while having the reputation of a 2nd gen superstar and son of a hall of famer.. Kudos to the guy!!

^^This, most people can't even carry the better gimmicks and the way he has pulled it off :majesty:

IIRC it was actually just as a joke and wasn't supposed to be great or something like that

The way he entered this year's royal rumble gave me goosebumps, though not on the scale of when Vader returned for the 100th episode of RAW

God I do feel like one of the Goldust fan club members :|

Marathi serial marathon in my house from 7 2 11 :(

634798639221257881.jpg

Sony Six will re-air TNA sufficiently throughout the week though; I like how they are promoting it.

Here are the slots for Impact:

First Run: Monday, 9 pm(both is SD and HD)

Re-runs: Tuesday 6pm(on SD channel), Thursday 7am(on HD channel), Friday 1pm(in SD) and 1:30pm(in HD)

There are also slots for a 45-minute "greatest matches" show, which will feature Kurt Angle this week.

Complete-timings

I request all wrestling fans to give them a chance whenever you're able to catch them on TV.

Impact's (re)debut in India is tonight on Sony Six at 9pm. Give it a shot guys.

I was all ready to watch. And can you believe it? It rained heavily with storms in Pune, and first time in last 2.5 years, my AirTel DTH lost the signal and I was not able to watch it at all. It is like Gods didn't like me watching TNA :lol:

I was all ready to watch. And can you believe it? It rained heavily with storms in Pune, and first time in last 2.5 years, my AirTel DTH lost the signal and I was not able to watch it at all. It is like Gods didn't like me watching TNA :lol:

:( You may catch it tomorrow at 6pm on the SD channel, Thursday at 7am on the HD channel, and on Friday(1pm on SD, 1:30 pm on HD).

@Aman, there was a MMA thread, but it wasn't that actively used, and so is now in oblivion.

no UFC/MMA thread around here? UFC > All

no reason why UFC can't be discussed here! If there's a good fight on you can def share it here ! :)

I watch it whenever I get a chance to.. Last big fight I remember watching was Frank Mir breaking Minitauro Noguiera's arm with Kimura lock. It's the most brutal scene I've ever seen in my life.

Man, just saw last week's Impact and it was great. The gauntlet match was fun and the main event was interesting. Ken Anderson is still as good as ever on the mic. Next week is going to be huge:

Aries vs Styles

Bobby Rhoode vs Magnus
Ken Anderson vs Bully Ray

ODB vs Mickie James

Can't wait :wOOtjumpy:

Also, good to hear that Impact is now coming on Sony Six. Hopefully, more people will give it a shot now as it is definitely a great time to start watching Imapct with just a month left for 'Bound for Glory' (TNA's biggest PPV event). :good:

^^He was pretty decent, but I really liked his gimmick a lot. I really enjoyed watching him :wub:

His team up with Booker T was the stuff of legends :rofl:

@ attitude era debates.

Well technically any wrestler who played any kind of role or had an impactful debut in 96-01 can be said an attitude era wrestler.

HHH's true heel persona getting unleashed today! The HHH n Edge segment was exceptional.. Few good matches here and there. Highlight of the show till now:

Antonio Cesaro spinning Santino around for an eternity. Really hot crowd. Main events to go.

As ice cube says "Today was a good day"