Job opportunity (Closed)

So many job threads opening up. IVG should create a separate topic for this. Maybe someone will help me in my job search. :D/>

On a more related note, would have loved to apply for the job if it was based in Gurgaon. :(/>

Don't see myself moving to Hyderabad for 2.5-3L! No offence to anyone. :)/>

PS: A pertinent question that seemed to have popped up in my mind is the exit and growth opportunities. Where do people go from here? Is it just like a temporary(a year or 2) requirement or are there substantial growth opportunities on offer?

So many job threads opening up. IVG should create a separate topic for this. Maybe someone will help me in my job search. :D/>/>

On a more related note, would have loved to apply for the job if it was based in Gurgaon. :(/>/>

Don't see myself moving to Hyderabad for 2.5-3L! No offence to anyone. :)/>/>

PS: A pertinent question that seemed to have popped up in my mind is the exit and growth opportunities. Where do people go from here? Is it just like a temporary(a year or 2) requirement or are there substantial growth opportunities on offer?

We are a small start-up and hence the opportunity for growth within the company is very good as the company expands. The work we do is very interesting and there are a number of fields you could move on to like community management, game production, journalism etc.

sorry bro, no time for all that, i hardly visit and post here, so when i see something bumped up, i just post it, so i posted my views on ur so called process of selection, and yeah had to add that to exaggerate my reply, so if u felt offended, then don't be, anyways, good luck with recruiting peeps :good:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived