The News Thread

akashkhannabond007

OMG on some news channel right now they are showing how they found a frog in the mid day meal for school kids. Everyone is acting all outraged.

Its called french cuisine FFS.

OMG on some news channel right now they are showing how they found a frog in the mid day meal for school kids. Everyone is acting all outraged.

Its called french cuisine FFS.

once found a live cockroach running around :giggle: in my rajdhani meal (express train running between delhi&kol)....its supposed to be one of the best train :wOOtjumpy:

that is there you can skip the crap..but still ad is too much....

for example in a supplement that come for our city specially twice a week from the times of india....it has about 2 pages ad..... quarter page for user submitted pics.....quarter page for a useless contest......

go figure it out...but still newspapers are better than TV....

anyone the 'prince' incident

in this age...it's about money honey :doh:

I broke my pencil..damn im going to have to sharpen it again :fear:

damn...not in this time **recession**....dude use quality pencil man like ones from Natraj :) or use pen-pencil :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Ha! Apparently some MP smacked a bank official around on live video. Then of course it snowballed into a big controversy. A local news channel just showed the MP's priceless response. It was something on the lines of "I did not slap him. I only wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and he moved back so I accidentally touched his cheek."

You couldn't make this sh*t up.

:threatenlumber:

Ha! Apparently some MP smacked a bank official around on live video. Then of course it snowballed into a big controversy. A local news channel just showed the MP's priceless response. It was something on the lines of "I did not slap him. I only wanted to put my hand on his shoulder and he moved back so I accidentally touched his cheek."

You couldn't make this sh*t up.

:threatenlumber:

:P need to watch this stuff, link plz :)

^^ Some TV channel, dunno which one. Just flip over to any new channel, I am sure they will run it too. Its the retarded qoute of the day.

Edit Here is the video of the "accidental touch to the cheek".

OMG the accident happened twice. :threatenlumber:

:)

the MP is blaming tht poor manager was drunk, but he 4gets tht he was the one who slapped the manager :P

:threatenlumber: It was an accident. He only meant to touch his shoulder.

Twice.

:threatenlumber: It was an accident. He only meant to touch his shoulder.

Twice.

:)

also he was following protocols by slapping him..........

the protocols are.....

1. Tell a civil servant to go against law

2. If he does not agrees with u, abuse him

3. If he still not agrees with u, touch his shoulders :P

Archived