The News Thread

akashkhannabond007

Last i checked we dont have some dedicated racist organization like KKK here.These white folks are the extreme

You dont have some idiot shooting up a bunch of Easterners "OMG CHINEEJ SAALA DIE!!!!1111" but you do have

"Die you Towel-headed camel f**ker!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!" I am referring to the wisconsin gurudwara shooting

Indians - We are the greatest among all. It's just that we're passive, if we really rolled up our sleeves, we could own the world and some. Bloody westerners...no culture....racist,violent,indecent. We are the purest of the lot. Hell, if we were any purer, we'd have to leave earth and live in mansions floating in the skies...a la demi-gods from literature.

Thank goodness our hearts are neither tainted by the foul practice of racism, sexism, elitism or discrimination of any kind nor our bodies by the ills of hunger, abuse, disease, malnutrition...unlike the barbaric, loathsome civilisations of the west. Thank the lucky stars we don't live amidst zealots, castists, militants, rapists or anyone corrupt of the heart. Be grateful those are misfortunes reserved to other decadent nations and so they shall be, as they wouldn't dare approach this holy soil.

We are glorious indeed....god's own.

Indians - We are the greatest among all. It's just that we're passive, if we really rolled up our sleeves, we could own the world and some. Bloody westerners...no culture....racist,violent,indecent. We are the purest of the lot. Hell, if we were any purer, we'd have to leave earth and live in mansions floating in the skies...a la demi-gods from literature.

Thank goodness our hearts are neither tainted by the foul practice of racism, sexism, elitism or discrimination of any kind nor our bodies by the ills of hunger, abuse, disease, malnutrition...unlike the barbaric, loathsome civilisations of the west. Thank the lucky stars we don't live amidst zealots, castists, militants, rapists or anyone corrupt of the heart. Be grateful those are misfortunes reserved to other decadent nations and so they shall be, as they wouldn't dare approach this holy soil.

We are glorious indeed....god's own.

hahaha_gif..gif

C-130J: No Chinese products found in US checks, says IAF

Concerned over a US Senate investigation that pointed to fake Chinese parts in the C-130J aircraft programme, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has sent several suspect electronic systems to the US for analysis over the past few months but, according to it, none of them were found to be faulty or containing counterfeit components.

Responding to concerns that the C-130J aircraft that crashed last week near Gwalior, killing all its five crew members, could have suspect components in its electronic systems like the display panels, an IAF official has said the matter was taken up with the US in 2012 after a report by The Indian Express pointed out the US Senate investigation.

“After the report, we had contacted the US manufacturer for a status position and were told that if any faults were found in the systems, they would be replaced. However, we insisted that information be shared with us if any systems on our six aircraft had Chinese components,” the IAF official said. Following the insistence from India that a list of all equipment with suspect parts be shared, the US manufacturer checked its inventory and came up with a list, matching systems on board the Indian aircraft with the serial numbers of parts that contained suspected counterfeit Chinese components.

The list shared by the US contained less than two dozen systems on board the C-130J fleet that could have had fake components like chips, transistors, etc. “After getting the list, we insisted that all suspect systems be checked and replaced if counterfeit components are found. Among all parts sent till now, no fake ones have been found,” the official said.

The last batch of the systems, however, is still in the US and is likely to be returned shortly after checks. IAF officials have said the cause of the crash cannot be linked to counterfeit parts in the display system as they are not critical to flight safety and have multiple redundancies built in.

“A detailed investigation will go to the root of the reasons leading up to the crash but there is no question about the technical health of the aircraft. The aircraft was not faulty and all systems on board were functioning,” the official said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/c-130j-no-chinese-products-found-in-us-checks-says-iaf/

Sala chinese parts dal ke de reha hai...aur billions charge kar reha hai....yeh log toh russia ka bhi baap nikla...

anyways cant expect this government to take any step agianst it...more so they will deny if they even found it...they dont care if our soldiers die .

btw this sh*t is too good though ....was looking into it...the weaponize hercules is f**king deadly. All you need is enemy position ....

What are you trying to imply?

That we should have implicit assaults on the migratory populace?

Or that the current level of tensions between the various ethnicities is too low and needs to be escalated?

Sent from my ST27i

No,I mean that we dont* have such organizations(KKK) or events here(Some idiot going out and shooting out a bunch of migrant people).Like i said,These white folks are the extreme

Lovely how everyone comes to defend white dudes

Wow

Such intelligence

Much un-biased

Wow

1. This news, if you can call it that, is over 4 months old.

2. Like a few other gents pointed out, we don't really have a history of moral conduct either, specially wrt having a moral ground to stand on and call others ignorant. Am talking about nation as a whole. People from NE are regularly discriminated against, expat Blacks from Africa dont have it any better in Delhi.

As for having a dedicated hate group, well for one because of stricter gun laws (thankfully) we dont see an armed militia and secondly there are many fundamentalist right wing fringe groups who'd check most of the slots for when compared to the triple K. And thirdly we have our own form of racism in castesim and yes there are ugly groups that can be likened to kkk in that field- ranvir sena in bihar.

1.In came in TOI some days back.Or maybe i read it from the old paper stack

dont remember

2.So you believe a cr*phole like Delhi is representative or the country?.And the so called "Racism" go's both ways,If you go to the East its not like you will not face any discrimination as there are anti-social elements there too who perpetuate "racism"

Basically this is the average racist guy

Unemployed poor bottom feeder,most likely a grass roots worker of some political party,and a general goon

When guy sees an Eastern citizen passing by

Guy : *Lets pickup a fight with this nepali :wOOtjumpy:*

Aur Aapne iss Fringe group ranvir sena ka pata lagane ke liye kitna search kiya? :lol:

That seems like some landlord militia to surpress peasants more than anything

No,I mean that we dont* have such organizations(KKK) or events here(Some idiot going out and shooting out a bunch of migrant people).Like i said,These white folks are the extreme

Lovely how everyone comes to defend white dudes

Wow

Such intelligence

Much un-biased

Wow

How do you know it was the white dude who did that graffiti?

It could be black or hispanic or asian...

Few years back, One of my school mate was beated black and blue in Detroit in broad day light on a street, by a white and a black male, reason : you are taking our jobz.

@cdrshawanzer : Given the means we'd be extreme too.

KKK is just a hate group that's more visible...ready for the picking. Just because we don't have such an infamous outfit doesn't imply that we aren't capable of the hatred/prejudice that such groups perpetuate.

Paradoxically, the only thing that's protecting us from the spawning of such a syndicate is our diversity. In a society this fragmented (by region, religion, caste, language and dialect) it is hard....nah, nigh impossible to successfully maintain such an assemblage.

Nobody is coming to the rescue of the white guy as you put it. Your notion that they're somehow more discriminatory than us is just plainly misconceived.

1.In came in TOI some days back.Or maybe i read it from the old paper stack

dont remember

2.So you believe a cr*phole like Delhi is representative or the country?.And the so called "Racism" go's both ways,If you go to the East its not like you will not face any discrimination as there are anti-social elements there too who perpetuate "racism"

Basically this is the average racist guy

Unemployed poor bottom feeder,most likely a grass roots worker of some political party,and a general goon

When guy sees an Eastern citizen passing by

Guy : *Lets pickup a fight with this nepali :wOOtjumpy:*

Aur Aapne iss Fringe group ranvir sena ka pata lagane ke liye kitna search kiya? :lol:

That seems like some landlord militia to surpress peasants more than anything

Have you ever had a talk, a conversation with a foreigner ? from different ethnicity ? Trust me, you are painting a whole nationality or a race with the same and a very broad brush if you think any one particular subset is inherently racist, or more racist than other.

I was with a european (yes..) for a while and the first ever convo we had, she did bring up slumdog millionaire, but it was more a joke and we didnt dwell on it, i too joked about stereotypes of her country and we often joked about them till we were together, all harmless fun. So yes, stereotypes do exist and depending on gathering and your intentions, sometimes it is quite fun to joke about them, as long as they are not in repulsive taste. It is also true that some people tend to take those stereotypes and make a solid marathon run with them, blurring the lines between lulz and crime. And **newsflash** dude, they exist in every freaking race and nationality.

Just as normal people with rationality exist in a similar sort of composition (but hopefully wayyy less than racists) across all communities, races, nationalities, etc.

As for your points,

1. Delhi is the capital, so yes, it DOES represent the nation.

2. I did not search for the hate group, i just read a lot of newspapers and keep myself abreast of happenings.

_

So what should we say about the MNS and its activities in Bombay?

That is perfectly justifiable legit recourse by the local populace, right.

Archived