Planetside 2

SRINI87

was playing this game but its too demanding on system resources and i am forced to play on low settings and game looks $hit on low settings!! and also ping is sometimes an issue !! its been months since i played this so anyone here still playing ? any improvements in ping ?

Why? Has that been hinted somewhere?HAWKEN isn't ms published ! Anyways, all free to play games are not free to play on Xbox as u have to pay for Live to play them :-/ ! So, I see no point in it.

yup. might not end up as a F2P title after all

• 2 months later...
PlanetSide 2 PS4 Will Have Visuals On Par With A High End PC, Will Be Using DualShock 4 Features

Of the many free to play multiplayer titles arriving on the PlayStation 4, Sony Online Entertainment’s PlanetSide 2 has to be the biggest deal. After the success and rave reviews on PC, it marks an opportunity for console gamers to see what the fuss is about. How will the PC version differ from the PlayStation 4 version in terms of visuals, and has there been an improved level of performance thanks to the latter’s friendlier architecture? We spoke to executive producer Clint Worley to find out.

“Based on the PS4 hardware, we are targeting visuals that are on par with a high end PC gaming setup. PlanetSide 2 already looks amazing and being able to use all of the PS4 tech to crank up the details will really impress our players.”

Will there be any new content on the PS4 version to motivate PC players to pick it up? “One of the core decisions we made up front was to have the PS4 and the PC versions be as close as possible so that all players receive the same experience. That means that new content, balance changes and bug fixes will be addressed on both platforms. We do plan to take advantage of the features that come with the PS4 to enhance the experience, such as the DualShock 4 peripheral.”

src: gamingbolt

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

http://www.gamingroot.com/insider-leaks-real-planetside-2-ps4-gameplay″/

PS4 version is currently 720p & 60fps

Might to up to 900p 60fps after or during beta

PS4 beta rumoured to begin somewhere around May-June

Can't wait for good looking "MAG" experience

Hopefully it's good on latency & performance & not like Backlight crap

This can be big if performance is well

Inb4 butthurt vengeful xbots attack :lol:

A Sony Online Entertainment game being announced for M$ XBone?!

I thought you were smarter then this

You chaps brought it into the conversation. I Google-ed it, not found anything, so just asked if I had missed some development.

Btw have you tried this on PC

Does it work good?!

A few, they have posted in this thread as well.

Early BETA was marred by a lot of performance issues, not sure if everything has been ironed out.

I used to get decent ping in eu server. No lag at all .Game looks awesome with everything max out . It really gives a feeling of massive sci-fi battle with 2 other teams . Playing with your friends with voice chat is highly recommended . This game require good teamwork and vehicle combat .

• 1 month later...

Archived