Destiny: The Taken King

WhiteWolf

NO PC, confirmed.

On the possibility of a PC version, Parsons said: "We would absolutely love to be on the PC. If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms. So, stay tuned."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-17-destiny-requires-an-internet-connection-to-work

At least there is no subscription fee but I am not too keen on it. I want to be able to play the whole game offline.

Not free for Xbox gamers..They have to pay 60$ for Gold membership :P

I hope next Respawn game is not like this.. :P

2h5n2pj.jpg

The Destiny reveal may be bigger than expected if this latest rumor is proven to be true. According to Marcel (Nintex_NL), the source of this logo that’s floating around the net is saying the Destiny reveal will also reveal the next Xbox. While this is pure speculation, the reveal of Destiny so close to the planned PS4 reveal is certainly questionable. The file extension for the logo is also .xbx, so that’s another thing to consider. Checkout the image above.

The guy that leaked the Xbox logo thing insists that the Destiny reveal will be used to announce the new Xbox officially as well. crazy sh*t

http://www.onlysp.com/2013/02/17/destiny-reveal-may-also-reveal-the-next-xbox-logo-posted-online/

Not free for Xbox gamers..They have to pay 60$ for Gold membership :P

I hope next Respawn game is not like this.. :P

There won't be any in game transactions (not sure but i read it somewhere). And finally we have Halo for PS3 :P

That video was like a concept art slide show. And they didn't even explain the "always connected" part. A CGI trailer would have been better IMO. I hope they reveal proper gameplay in next video.

And ya no piracy :P Next gen game is here guys.

abey pirate nahi kar paayeg koi agar game connected hoga toh... just like Diablo . :P

:scratchchin: hmm..well good luck to them then.

Atlast the day has finally come when games will be made on the basis of how well they can tackle piracy....

I hope bungie has better plans though...

Archived