Titanfall

ScrewyAurum

Platform of choice  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last thing I'd expect in a Titanfall thread is a discussion on which platform looks best. It's an average looking game even on PC, so it's only downward from there.

This is a discussion for the Watch Dogs thread.

GOD+HAS+SPOKEN_d9ed96_4205948.jpg

It was announced that the game would be available on GoD on launch day. Then it was pushed to April 22nd. Now its been cancelled. So the only way to play this is on 360 is to leg it to a retailer and purchase the disc. Eh screw titanfail. I'm not buying this ellusive crappy cod wannabe.

^

Xbox 360 version Quick look...Man it's so blurry and ugly.... *pukes*

360 version is not worth buying for 3999Rs imo....Graphics and frame-rate both are terrible on 360..

360 owners should wait till it's down to 1999Rs and then buy it...

just completed the pain in the a*s gen 3 challenge of getting 50 kills with the god awful plasma railgun :D

wasnt as difficult as i thought tho..took hardly 30 last titan standing matches... had to play very differently tho..using brain..different experience..now i know why they put that challenge. But still, 30 kills should have been the number, 50 was just stretching something i didnt really wana do.

TIPS-

if u wana do this challenge without dying too much then play last titan standing..even if u dont get many titan kills in a match atleast u wont have 100s of deaths trying for it..plus its like 6 titans infront of u..the chances of getting a kill increases versus any other game mode wherein u'll hardly hav 2-3 enemy titans at once to shoot at..

dont use insta shot...from distance u wont be shooting too fast anyways and NEVER go close quarters with this sh*t weapon.. its a sniper rifle..SNIPE

be atlas, have cluster missile... stay away..steal kills..use particle wall.. flank...

wait till you get to G5...gooser challenge is waiting for you

they have reduced it to 5 ejecting pilot kills... and anyways gen 5 is the max i'll level up (or even play) i think... dont think i wanan do the titan arc cannon challenge either...that is a shitty sh*t weapon

i am already thinking of givin up coz of this stupid plasma gun challenge...

DONT. i edited my post above...chk the tips..

its not as difficult as it seems... it was actually fun..different fun.(50 was still a stretch tho)

they have reduced it to 5 ejecting pilot kills... and anyways gen 5 is the max i'll level up (or even play) i think... dont think i wanan do the titan arc cannon challenge either...that is a shitty sh*t weapon

Ahhh...thats little bit of relief . Still that challenge is pain in the a*s .

I'm almost done with everything else except sachet and plasma titan kill challenge. Sachet I'm not worried since you get those while playing hardpoint naturally, but man f**k that plasma challenge, and f**k those who steal my titan kills with chainguns and canons at the last moment.

just completed the pain in the a*s gen 3 challenge of getting 50 kills with the god awful plasma railgun :D

wasnt as difficult as i thought tho..took hardly 30 last titan standing matches... had to play very differently tho..using brain..different experience..now i know why they put that challenge. But still, 30 kills should have been the number, 50 was just stretching something i didnt really wana do.

TIPS-

if u wana do this challenge without dying too much then play last titan standing..even if u dont get many titan kills in a match atleast u wont have 100s of deaths trying for it..plus its like 6 titans infront of u..the chances of getting a kill increases versus any other game mode wherein u'll hardly hav 2-3 enemy titans at once to shoot at..

dont use insta shot...from distance u wont be shooting too fast anyways and NEVER go close quarters with this sh*t weapon.. its a sniper rifle..SNIPE

be atlas, have cluster missile... stay away..steal kills..use particle wall.. flank...

Nice Tip another method i tried when i had a titan ready to drop i would rodeo an enemy titan make it weak jump off drop my titan then the enemy titan is 1 shot plasma rail gun kill... finished my last 10 kills in the challenge like this... now I'm gen 4...

Pilot Kills - 14 :pulpfiction:

Titan kills 1 :|

Minion kills only 5

^And Gabbar,Xviper,Kukuku and Slendamonn are all Indians not firangi :P

:gunsmilie:

mb2wkz.png

Used a permanent stim burn card and was hopping around like a blind energizer bunny with an SMG :lol:

EDIT: I can just never get tired of making a pilot exit his titan by rodeoing it and then blowing him up with a satchel charge. Sooo satisfying :bigyellowgrin:

EDIT 2: New DLC coming in May. Who's gonna bite?

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/04/12/titanfall-expedition-dlc-coming-in-may

Archived