Rise of the Tomb Raider

playstation

But what if it turns out as lousy as Uncharted 3?

I agree with Uncharted 3 is bit let down compared to U2,but you have to understand U2 is the highest peak for that franchise,It was sooooooo good that it is almost impossible to achieve something more than that,but having said that I have to say U3 is 'Lousy' compared to U2 but it is wayyyyyyyy much better than 'Tomb Raider'.

Think about TDKR. The dark Knight is so good & epic that no matter how good TDKR is people will think (including me) that it is a let down compared to The dark knight although TDKR itself much better than other superheroe movies

Know that feels when nobody even know about the game you like :P

I'm waiting to get d3 on vita when it goes on discount or hoping for a psplus since NA got it. Due to psplus its been hard decision to buy games on PSN :fear:

:( You can go for D4 vita version too

What is this stone age thing you speak of? :walkman:

<_<

And here it is, good news for those who harboured doubts

Xbox boss Phil Spencer has confirmed to Eurogamer that Microsoft's controversial exclusivity deal for Rise of the Tomb Raider "has a duration".

However, he declined to confirm how long that duration is set for.

Last night, during its Gamescom press conference, Microsoft and Square Enix made the surprise announcement that Rise of the Tomb Raider would launch holiday 2015 exclusively on Xbox. That, Spencer confirmed, means Xbox One and Xbox 360.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-13-microsoft-confirms-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-xbox-exclusivity-deal-has-a-duration?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialoomph

However, he declined to confirm how long that duration is set for.

Abey big mistake by Spencer lol :doh: ...Chup rehna tha, Ye bol kar khudi apni marwaali lol...What's the point of this exclusive deal now?

This deal will help SE more, as they will get free marketing and sh*t ton of cash from MS and then release it on other platforms after few months...

MS has done so many major blunders that I am surprised they're even trying at this point.

Stuff like:

- The E3 debacle

- PR blunders & The infinite back turns

- Money hatting Third Party devs for timed exclusives

- Not hiring Zodka as the universal unquestioned Xbox lead

- Amazon deal

/jk :P

And here it is, good news for those who harboured doubts

This is how you administer,

Salt.gif

Sprinkle liberally.

- Not hiring Zodka as the universal unquestioned Xbox lead