The Football Thread

Xeno

Kagawa is not a CM, he is a proper CAM. Hazard most probably will play on the wings if he comes with either Nani or Valencia being sold IMO.

Yeah I know that but he is an awesome passer of the ball.Wouldn't mind testing him in a deeper role.

Plus hazard won't start every game.He still needs to develop at the top level.

Edited by AngerSmash

Today was the day when 23 years back the greatest victory in English Premier League happened - Anfield 89!! Liverpool 0 - 2 Arsenal!!

Arsenal snatched the League from Liverpool in the last minute of the Premier League at their home! I get goosebumps watching this video!

:majesty: :majesty:

Edited by gooner4life

"We live in a time where we criticize Arsenal for playing what we deem to be ‘beautiful’ football but winning absolutely zilch but on the other hand, tear Chelsea to bits over playing defensively but winning the most coveted trophy in Europe. Ironical, nay?"

- i rest my case :P

• Like 1

Since when did we start considering Dave Wheelan to be the nextNostradamus ? :mellow:

But THE greatest footballing manager this world ever saw will retire soon :( .. will be a sad day

Edited by Keano