The Android Thread

pArth

Hold on to pre ordering if some one wants to buy, it will be launched at a cheaper price, expected to retail at 39,990

will u prefer HTC one more than Z ? :huh:

me not happy with the battery life of Z ,

thinking of selling it off, but again One battery is at 2330mAh :doh:

Ya hold on anyway infibeam is selling for MRP, and latest price beibg touted is 41500, and depends how much discount you can get on top of it.

Ok thanks.I was about to order on infibeam.I guess its best to wait and get it from a local store

Phone out in stores now, MRP is 47,990 and you can get it for anything form 40.5k to 43k, depending on how well you know the retailer.

oye

4" Screen might not be changed mate, after one X i am really finding the iPhone 4 screen Punny.

48k , are you sh*ting me ? S4 auto wins.

Compare this to 575$ in USA :doh:

Comprehension fail i guess, it is just printed MRP.

But then they are sh*ting you and you are deep into it already :P

Comprehension fail i guess, it is just printed MRP.

But then they are sh*ting you and you are deep into it already :P

What's the price in stores like croma ? That matters the most.

Ya TC is known idiots, not sure why print something they do not plan to sell on. One X had a printed rate of 43k, and it was selling for 37k. Just print the price you want to sell at :P

Though it is not uncommon, see the price printed on TV or Air conditioners, it is way over priced. I remember the LG 55" TV had a printed cost of 2.2 lacs and we got it for 1.5 lacs.

What's the price in stores like croma ? That matters the most.

it is better to get it form places like Univercell or Sangeetha, they usually have some offer on some credit card and you will get an instant 5% cashback on 42,990 so effectively 41,700 which is a decent price.

Edited by AtheK

Still bad pricing tbh , S4 is cheaper than H1 in India and more expensive in USA . If they want to take back some galaxy market they need better pricing .

Still bad pricing tbh , S4 is cheaper than H1 in India and more expensive in USA . If they want to take back some galaxy market they need better pricing .

Not sure about Bad pricing, we can't compare prices with US market. Also the phone is in huge demand across the globe, seems very limited stock has arrived in india and would be sold out in a couple of days, and be available again after few weeks.

Once the supply stablizes i think it will settle at a price of around 39k odd, see the XDA indian buyer forum, 200+ pages and phone had still not launched.