Resistance 3

Karooo

R2's campaign was a big disappointment, that game needed atleast 6 more months of polishing. i hope insomniac make it more like Resistance 1 rather than R2 which was nothing but COD with aliens. comparitively Resistance: retribution was a way better game and felt like a true sequel to R1

agree, R1 is far better than R2. R2 is a way over-hyped game.

:huh:

Another one of these?

+1. Not only in the genre already crowded with similar games but the game itself is only just average. I still don't understand all the hype that R2 created when it came out with people giving it 9s and 10s.

because it had great coop decent campaign etc.

:arigato:

Ive played both Resistance 1 and 2. Didnt even bother finishing either of them coz theyre both horrible. To think of it, I actually bought my PS3 for Resistance and LBP :majesty:

:devil:

Ive played both Resistance 1 and 2. Didnt even bother finishing either of them coz theyre both horrible. To think of it, I actually bought my PS3 for Resistance and LBP :makeout:

are you talking about singleplayer cuz its better than halo3 SP.

I am talking about the MP.

maybe because it had great coop competitive 60 players no lag and stuff, decent campaign etc. the multiplayer was the main reason why it scored nicely.

co op was nice.. didn't play much co op though..

but comp. mp 30v30 on ORICK was epic :makeout:

R2's campaign was a big disappointment, that game needed atleast 6 more months of polishing. i hope insomniac make it more like Resistance 1 rather than R2 which was nothing but COD with aliens. comparitively Resistance: retribution was a way better game and felt like a true sequel to R1

a bit surprised that the game still takes place in the US, going from that statue of liberty in the logo or maybe it takes place around the world this time around. i hope they take it to russia and parts were the virus originated. and make grayson the playable character

oh and insomniac, one level here plz..... :rolleyes:

Resistance3KC.jpg

does it look like the TAJ MAHAL in "A" of ResistAnce 3?????? :giggle:

ahh yes yes understood roxx bhai....:panic:

Archived