Indie games - and legal downloads

Bulovski

^^ I picked it up yesterday. Samarost is a pure classic.

if you liked samorost, get machinarium from steam. same developers, same art style but the game is way, way better than samorost. indie goty 2009 for me.

Buy people buy - only four hours left. 6 games and you pay only what you want. Completely DRM free - just store the link mailed to you and you can download the games any time. Or download and save the games on your HDD.

There's no justification for not buying these games.

I bought it some days back. Paid

5 bucks

:( Still its better. Though I figured the the download link could be shared with anyone, and games are completely DRM free, they'd be pirated, even if you could pay 1 cent and get it legally. These guys have written a blogpost on it. Its sad really.

Link

FiNCK (Fire Nuclear Crocodile Killer) is a free 2D sidescrolling puzzler from the creator of Knytt and Knytt Stories.

FiNCK (Fire Nuclear Crocodile Killer) is a two dimensional platformer inspired by a certain Nintendo 8-bit game I used to love as a child. Developed as an antithesis to all my previous ambitious projects, FiNCK is break from my atmospheric stuff and is only meant to be fun to develop, as well as really fun to play.

http://nifflas.ni2.se/?page=FiNCK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Prison Architect update (Alpha 19)

It looks like this game will never get out of its Alpha stage, but it is quite a lot of fun. Some pretty nice changes recently. They've added dogs, weapons, loans, workshop income etc. :good:

Didn't know we had a thread for Indie games.

I've been playing Mini Metro recently and it's awesome. It's still in Alpha and can be played in the browser for free. It's kinda reminiscent of the London tube maps.

If you wanna kill some time, try it out :good:

Bit confusing. Took me a while to deduce the shapes were actually the destination for the passengers. :P

Bit confusing. Took me a while to deduce the shapes were actually the destination for the passengers. :P

Haha... yeah. Every shape waiting in the station is the destination that that passenger wants to go to. It's pretty interesting.

Also, apparently the Circle stations are most common, followed by the Triangle stations and then Square. Here's an outdated (but still useful) guide that gives you a better idea of how the game works. :)

Archived