Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

you can't.

:rant:

just these and the Sony Wireless 7.1 ones... :gunsmilie:

I wish my dad was a carodpati too :mellow:

Y u needs 2 headphones ?! Donate excess to charity, youll land in heaven after death :bigyellowgrin:

the headset is rf not bluetooth

thanks for the info, I was under the impression its bluetooth. Should've done more research before buying :doh:

I wish my dad was a carodpati too :mellow:

Y u needs 2 headphones ?! Donate excess to charity, youll land in heaven after death :bigyellowgrin:

:lol:

Nah i work to fulfill my interests.

As for 2 headphones, the sony ones stay with the ps3 and the PX5 are currently used on the 360 for mw3 mp.

hey guys can anyone recommend a headphone for PC gaming that has cups with outside noise cancellation . the one that covers the ears completely AND GIVES GOOD SOUND QUALITY FOR LOW PRICE- under 1000 Rs!!! i cant afford anything more than that!! and does my mother board have to support 5.1 channel sound to plug in a 5.1 surround sound head set??? do u get 5.1 ch headphones under 1000 bucks??? :( i have a feeling there are none :( i checked flipkart the eye catCHY stuff is over 1000 :( HELP!!!

You arent gonna get much in under 1000 bucks. I would say, save up and get something better later.

If you really need something right now then a friend is using this headset (I think its this one, not 100% sure). He says its pretty good. Its about 830 which fits in your budget. No mic on them though.

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/headphones/itmdy6fgsvkt7pbt?pid=accdy6fgrjfakges&_l=CnzFIQV26Ca5HYJDYRVVDQ--&_r=Svxe59AwVQXVS2_SnfRt4A--&ref=b8983d15-97e3-4866-b18b-372931db8454

You arent gonna get much in under 1000 bucks. I would say, save up and get something better later.

If you really need something right now then a friend is using this headset (I think its this one, not 100% sure). He says its pretty good. Its about 830 which fits in your budget. No mic on them though.

http://www.flipkart.com/computers/headphones/itmdy6fgsvkt7pbt?pid=accdy6fgrjfakges&_l=CnzFIQV26Ca5HYJDYRVVDQ--&_r=Svxe59AwVQXVS2_SnfRt4A--&ref=b8983d15-97e3-4866-b18b-372931db8454

hey thanks for the reply i think i will save and buy a good one!!! will i get a good one under 3000 Rs ? 5.1 or 7.1 channel? recommendations???

• 3 weeks later...

How to connect a normal headset to the PS3?

I have a Steelseries Siberia. I don't need chat. Just the audio.

My TV has 3.5mm out but it has a lot of static. Is there any other way to connect to the PS3?

u need something like this

p4196a.jpg

if you playing via HDMI you need to go to ps3 seetings and channel the audio through RCA and then connect this adapter and then connect your headset 3.5mm directly.

• 1 month later...

Planning to buy the Turtle Beach PX-5

Have some queries though..

1). Will it work with my mobile to play songs via bluetooth ?

2). Will they work with my separate blu ray player that i have for playing movies with in-ear sound through them.

Help will be highly appreciated !

Hey guys,

Please suggest me the best headphone for these purposes:

1. Watching movies on DVD

2. Gaming (mainly sports and Rockstar titles)

3. Listening to music (everything apart from metal/heavy metal)

My budget is approx. 3-3.5k. Will stretch it to 4 if there's a true difference maker available.

Hey guys

so i've decided that i want to buy a tritton ax720 but can anyone tell me where should i buy it from?

and can i buy it from somewhere in india?

and if i buy it from outside will i get charged extra for the customs duty?

Hey guys

so i've decided that i want to buy a tritton ax720 but can anyone tell me where should i buy it from?

and can i buy it from somewhere in india?

and if i buy it from outside will i get charged extra for the customs duty?

someone plz reply

btw they are charging 80$ on customs duty

yes they will charge custom....you best bet is to get it through someone who is coming or get it directly but may have to pay custom...so it is not easy to get it.

btw ask for it on tp...may be if someone wants to sell... :scratchchin:

yes they will charge custom....you best bet is to get it through someone who is coming or get it directly but may have to pay custom...so it is not easy to get it.

btw ask for it on tp...may be if someone wants to sell... :scratchchin:

what is tp? :P

Archived