FIFA 12

TheDribbler

The difference is I'm not comparing the fun factor of PES and FIFA. The fact that I like PES is a different matter and my liking PES has nothing to do with my not enjoying FIFA 10/11. I'm comparing FIFA 10 and FIFA 11 to FIFA 09. I've played every FIFA game since FIFA 96, so I've seen how the series has progressed. I don't see how playing FIFA 11 on a regular basis is going to reveal something about the game that wasn't revealed in playing it for a month. The issues I had when I first played it exist till now and the things I liked about still exist too. All that would happen if I played on a regular basis is I would get more used to it and therefore get better at it. That applies to any game.

@dom: Was it after a backheel? :naughty:

I Dont know for some reason i atleast sensed your post with a comparison note of fun in FIFA and PES.Fifa 09 was loved by many and is considered as best fifa too is only as far i think is because it was kind of noob friendly with most of everything assisted whereas it is not the case in Fifa 11..

Yea playing it a bit more makes every game exciting,its the same case with this years fifa too. They dint want a game which is /Put the Disc,Fap. They wanted a game which was a lot more than that. They wanted people to invest time on the game and improve on basis.

Fifa 11 is more of SocceRPG than a Fun soccer game.

Every FIFA looks promising, just like every Need for Speed, except FIFA is good enough to satisfy most people, NFS couldn't satisfy anyone (until HP).

Honestly, I think they need to bring the fun back into it. Balance fun and realism. FIFA 09 still remains the benchmark for football games this gen IMO. It had a near perfect mix of fun and realism. The last two games increased the realism, but not the fun factor.

I agree Fifa 09 is such a fun game.....I have put so many hours into the game.....but then again the passing....it was like ping pong at its best....

:thumbdown: They should really give couple of years gap.. :rolleyes:

Wishful thinking but it might actually work. Starve the population and then give them a good game at the end of it. But honestly, I can't see them doing this. EA is like that farmer who has drained their cash cow so much that all they are getting is milk powder now but they still pull just to see if a drop comes out.

there should be something new this time....

like if any player of ur team gets a red card...

he can hit the ref before going....

or arguing with the ref about the decision :naughty: and there should be 5 ref instead of 3 + some changes in the people sitting in the stadium plz...team bus coming to stadium etc etc....just like a real football match :P :P

Archived