Wii u dilemma

tribal

I would suggest keep the UK one as its easy to get UK region games here as we fall under EU region..

we dont fall for any region for nintendo , coz for nintendo we dont exist , we get all nintendo stuff from distributor max soft of singapore or grey market , all stuff of nintendo we get are mostly ntsc wii and 3ds confirmed ,i think even wii u

Ummm not true.

While we do fall under EU for Sony and MS, that's not the case with Nintendo as Nintendo's products are not available officially here. Majority of what is available is NTSC U/C (US stock). I'd recommend getting rid of the PAL Wii U and holding off till you can find an NTSC U/C American unit with the right adaptor for our region (we're 220V and the US is 120V).

+1

Unless Nintendon't suddenly decides to officially enter the Indian market, a US console is much better suited for you.

Besides Wii U will take some time to get to India, even through the grey market, I don't know how good the availability is ATM.

Remember, if you have a relative/friend who comes from UK often then hold on to that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a WII U form hong kong. its US version and its easy to find US version games on ebay.in and play-asia. play-asia does have some EU wii u games but they are way more expensive. here in hong kong people either buy the US version or the Japanese version. i suggest to get a US version whoever buys it. the nintendo games i see in india are all US version.

I bought a WII U form hong kong. its US version and its easy to find US version games on ebay.in and play-asia. play-asia does have some EU wii u games but they are way more expensive. here in hong kong people either buy the US version or the Japanese version. i suggest to get a US version whoever buys it. the nintendo games i see in india are all US version.

How much it costs in Hong kong?

Imight be able to get one...

Archived