The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

booked the activa ...grey <_<

got hold of a broker who claims to deliver before the wait period at a premium of course :ack:

edit: forgot to post this -- Simmy BC :chair: -- Maestro suggest kiya merko :chair: -- uska accelerator pura ghuma ke bhi 60 jaane mei rota hai gaadi :angry:

honda engine wasted :thumbdown:

simmy lol :rofl:

good men, abhi activa ghuma mast mein B) like a bauss B)

So in 2015 we will see you post this in "What you bought this week thread" ?

2014-mercedes-benz-cla45-amg-leaked-phot

no Sunroof :ha:

I'm curious though, what do you guys discussing the big 3 germans think of Jaguar. Personally, if I'd go for a car in those price ranges, i.e E/5 or S/7, I'd go for the Jags. I really prefer their design language.

Let's see what they price the F-type at here.

tumblr_m9qps6Nnx61rnj4k2o1_500.gif

I can't come up with logic to justify a Jag over the Germans but f**k that. I love Ian Callum's design work too. I'd choose the XF over A6/5/E but the S over the XJ/7/A8.

The F-type's got one good looking booty. Not sure if there's a sticker price out but the talk when I was at the Paris Motor Show was that it would undercut the 911 which is pretty clever if true. But more than the F-type it will be the upcoming car competing in the 3/C/A4 segment that will decide the company's future.

Edited by Walter Sobchak

I'm curious though, what do you guys discussing the big 3 germans think of Jaguar. Personally, if I'd go for a car in those price ranges, i.e E/5 or S/7, I'd go for the Jags. I really prefer their design language.

Let's see what they price the F-type at here.

Tried an XF or XJ i think a year back before going with beamer and i didnt like it at all. But the car looks wise is beautiful

Jag XF is priced slighter (2 to 4 lakhs) higher than your normal 5 series , A6 ,E class. Base to base comparison.

Audi , BMW are giving heavy discounts since last year on the A6 and 5 series . dunno about JAG.

XJL compared to 7 , A8, S class is much better priced and more attractive proposition.

My funda is simple.. I always prefer an Indian Brand first thats why all those germans apart from Merc can suck it up.. Ill first test drive a Jag or a Land Rover before I go try other vehicles..

We were gonna buy an Evoque but as we aren't politicians or tycoons with influence but simple business family we couldnt get one before the hype drowned for us.. and really greatful for that as the economy took turn for the worse for us.. we are happy with Tata Aria and sx4 diesel for now :P

edit:- used to be a die hard BMW fan as for me the driving experience is much more important than other things. i am the kinda guy who would have picked up a punto before the new gen swift got launched..

Edited by Bhpian Bali

looks like gtr's small version. which car is it ?

Screwy thats awesome one of the best handling car

Scion FR-S

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Yupp its the Scion. He was gonna get the Subaru BRZ but the paperwork didn't go through fast enough.

Mate, While I am not so fond of Jag's the F-Type looks pretty cool, but for it's price esp. in India I would stick to a Cayman S / 911 Models, Maybe the F-Type Couple will change things a little but as of now it's something that I would choose purely on how it looks, which itself is a huge thing. I remember model to model it's almost 150 (approx) KG heavier Vs a 911.

But purely in terms of looks F-Type is really really special.

Don't like the XF it's getting too old now, and has enough reliability issues, XJ is a over done car where quality appears a lot better than it truly is, lets see what they do with the upcoming 3/C/A4 competitor.

In the E/5/A6 segment, I was crazy about the 5, but drove the E Facelift and am pretty amazed with how much Mercedes improved a car that pissed me off as a Mercedes guy.

I'm curious though, what do you guys discussing the big 3 germans think of Jaguar.

Were you a part of the MB India team at Paris Auto Show? Met some people from that group. And Indian Price for the F-Type will easy cross 1 Cr. On road, They begin customer deliveries in few weeks I think.

Not sure if there's a sticker price out but the talk when I was at the Paris Motor Show was that it would undercut the 911 which is pretty clever if true.

Which BMW did you end up with? Please say it was a 530d! I think it's one of the best all round cars in India.

Tried an XF or XJ i think a year back before going with beamer and i didnt like it at all. But the car looks wise is beautiful

Mate,

Be glad you did not get it, it's absolutely not worth the price, and what sucks about JLR India is they do not absorb any form of duties etc. Evoque feels highly over priced for what it offers, if only JLR start CKD / SKD operations.

But next time should you need a car, please do PM me will arrange it.

We were gonna buy an Evoque but as we aren't politicians or tycoons with influence but simple business family we couldnt get one before the hype drowned for us

Were you a part of the MB India team at Paris Auto Show? Met some people from that group. And Indian Price for the F-Type will easy cross 1 Cr. On road, They begin customer deliveries in few weeks I think.

Nope, I happened to have a pass for the P1 reveal and was just visiting the show.

looks like gtr's small version. which car is it ?

Screwy thats awesome one of the best handling car

Scion FR-S

Yupp its the Scion. He was gonna get the Subaru BRZ but the paperwork didn't go through fast enough.

May it be brz or gt-86

Yet it was one of the finest cars and I simply love it, how much did it cost indian conversion pkease ;)