The Watch Thread

akashkhannabond007

Awesome stuff, glad you got it, looks very elegant. Btw need some help I am going to be in market for a watch soon, budget of 1 lac, I am veering towards a Rado this time, any other suggestions.

• Like 1

Black_Hawk. now I am starting to hate you...You just keep on showing these beauties and its just getting better everytime.... :thumbsup:

LoL! Thank-you so much mate... I'm happy your liking the watches! :cheers:

This one really did catch my eye ever since I saw it. The 45mm clean dial with the red second hand looks stunning I tell you! More so, when your in a brightly lit area and the light shimmers on the dial it looks very classy. Casio seriously offers a lot of watch for the money on this piece. Quite a few wearers of the watch however have said that they don't like the resin band but I don't mind it frankly. Also, because it's a 22mm lug size watch I can easily swap the band for an all leather NATO strap should I change my mind.

My next serious watch is definitely going to be a Seiko Monster, mostly a Seiko Black Monster. Have been wanting one for quite some time now... will pull the trigger some time soon!

LoL! Thank-you so much mate... I'm happy your liking the watches! :cheers:

This one really did catch my eye ever since I saw it. The 45mm clean dial with the red second hand looks stunning I tell you! More so, when your in a brightly lit area and the light shimmers on the dial it looks very classy. Casio seriously offers a lot of watch for the money on this piece. Quite a few wearers of the watch however have said that they don't like the resin band but I don't mind it frankly. Also, because it's a 22mm lug size watch I can easily swap the band for an all leather NATO strap should I change my mind.

My next serious watch is definitely going to be a Seiko Monster, mostly a Seiko Black Monster. Have been wanting one for quite some time now... will pull the trigger some time soon!

Looking forward to that mate... :punk:

• Like 1

Awesome stuff, glad you got it, looks very elegant. Btw need some help I am going to be in market for a watch soon, budget of 1 lac, I am veering towards a Rado this time, any other suggestions.

Hey thank-you so much @AtheK, appreciate it. Yes, agreed it does look elegant. Btw, I went the iShop International way with this one, cancelled the Grabmore order since iShop ended up with a better quoted price as Amazon US dropped the price for it a couple of weeks back! :)

RADO is definitely a very fine choice and would be an exquisite addition to your collection. Have you looked at Breitling? My friend owns one from their Super Ocean line and it looks spectacular.

Hey thank-you so much @AtheK, appreciate it. Yes, agreed it does look elegant. Btw, I went the iShop International way with this one, cancelled the Grabmore order since iShop ended up with a better quoted price as Amazon US dropped the price for it a couple of weeks back! :)

RADO is definitely a very fine choice and would be an exquisite addition to your collection. Have you looked at Breitling? My friend owns one from their Super Ocean line and it looks spectacular.

Will go and check it out in ethos in a couple of weeks, tag Heuer have very basic models in this range.

Even I couldnt just now I also tried...

I somehow can't open Ethos website... strange. I'll try in a bit again and if I spot something I like will show you mate. :)

Ya site seems to be down, anyway will be visting there showroom, nothing like seeing the real thing and testing it on the wrist

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...