FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

Who all will be coming today around 11? Lets decide captains and teams here itself because typing with the PS3 controller sucks and takes a lot of time.

i'll be there. I vote for u and Sanwal as captains tonight.

dude it's been 3 consecutive sessions that my defending has cost my team. i just need a little break from Any and then i'll be back playing Any.

Oh I never knew that...I'll come around 11 11.30....me wants a BO5...

Abdul what happened to your pro??and it will just take 2 hrs with the glitch to get your pro to 83-84...

Nice Session Tonight

Avi-Awesome Idea there ,That 1st game u were Awful but u were our best player in 2nd and only 2nd to Sanwal in 3rd and enjoyed playing with an actual cdm :P

Roshan-Finally u listened to us :majetsy:

Hope u enjoyed cause I enjoyed having u with us

Sim-Nice to have u back :hug:

Sanwal- Youre a cheat :P How do u win headers with that pro ?Cheat code :P

Ashish,Tarun-Undefendable :majesty:

Dharmin-Y u change ur pro ?

Rad bewde-Next time we play like this remember the 1 who chooses 2nd should choose 2 players that nullifies the 1st persons advantage .

Dan bewde-First time ever i played against u and ur a nightmare to defend against .Very very well played

Also Rad-I read the Liverpool comment and ya ur right we Liverpool beat United 2-1

Also from now on when we divide we need 2 new captains everyday and each time we play BO3 and the person who chooses 2nd gets too choices

Recently, i've been working my a*s off to get the ball and play like Rooney :P

Before, i never even tried to go for the ball as i thought there was no chance, but now i just try my best to get it even though i'm 5"5..

P.S, The moment you were any i enjoyed so much, very well played! Your only problem was you couldn't anticipate Ashish, but just keep in mind he will always/most of the time try to dribble, cut back and cross : )

I was surprised we won tbh, cause they had the top pro clubs player..

Recently, i've been working my a*s off to get the ball and play like Rooney :P

Before, i never even tried to go for the ball as i thought there was no chance, but now i just try my best to get it even though i'm 5"5..

P.S, The moment you were any i enjoyed so much, very well played! Your only problem was you couldn't anticipate Ashish, but just keep in mind he will always/most of the time try to dribble, cut back and cross : )

I was surprised we won tbh, cause they had the top pro clubs player..

There was a time in the 2nd game when I decided no point in trying to tackle him ,Ill instead concentrate on heading the cross and that worked better.I think only way to stop him is by double teaming him

Also after yesterday u and Roshan are the only players who I have never played against in clubs :hug:

2nd Bold The strong one does not win,the one who wins is strong

I am in for tonight :fear:

Was very rusty yesterday :fear:

You were very very rusty in the start but towards the last game u,me and Sanwal were combining like we used to in Wing Lords :hug:

lets make it interesting by making the captain as any in these games :P

It was an idea I also thought of but then I thought naah cause then no1 will want to be captain :P

You were very very rusty in the start but towards the last game u,me and Sanwal were combining like we used to in Wing Lords :hug:

It was an idea I also thought of but then I thought naah cause then no1 will want to be captain :P

i doubt anyone will have a problem playing any when there is no lag

i doubt anyone will have a problem playing any when there is no lag

No instead of what u say lets make it mandatory that Captain must be Any for atleast 1 game .

SO in for tonight

Avi ©

Tarun©

Dan

Rad

Dharmin

Roshan

Azaan

Sunny

Ashish

Sanwal

Simmy

Oh I never knew that...I'll come around 11 11.30....me wants a BO5...

Abdul what happened to your pro??and it will just take 2 hrs with the glitch to get your pro to 83-84...

what's this BO5, BO3???

Archived