Who is the Best Online Retailer for Indian gamers.

244 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Consoul their prices and all was good but that fellow at the end when i ordered Geow 2 LE he said they(dtdc) dont have shipping to my place and Sent it through Speed Post which took a decade to reach after that i stopped buying from him because DTDC did have shipping to my place :(

Have not had a chance with deal with GG or game4u... but prashaant personally would be tops for me.

Now i'm eager to buy smth from GG and game4u :scratchchin:

Consoul?? Really? i mean... Really? Everyone and their mother knows what a scam they are.. :thumbdown:

@sunil

i'm really impressed by your experience with GG :wub: That is the true definition of caring for your customer and not showing him teh middle finger once the monies is in your pocket. I'm just glad we have 3 super awesome retailers in India... And "Con-f**kin-Soul" aint one of them :thumbdown:

Hell they have the word "con" in their name itself... what else would u expect??

:doh:

Have not had a chance with deal with GG or game4u... but prashaant personally would be tops for me.

Now i'm eager to buy smth from GG and game4u :scratchchin:

Consoul?? Really? i mean... Really? Everyone and their mother knows what a scam they are.. :thumbdown:

@sunil

i'm really impressed by your experience with GG :wub: That is the true definition of caring for your customer and not showing him teh middle finger once the monies is in your pocket. I'm just glad we have 3 super awesome retailers in India... And "Con-f**kin-Soul" aint one of them :thumbdown:

Hell they have the word "con" in their name itself... what else would u expect??

:doh:

scam? I've known them for sometime but I don't recall any such happenings. Can you share your experience with us please?

^^ i was soooo angry back then

i almost missed my periods

:ranting:

You went from very angry to "oh poor shirt designer, it's just a tee lets not be angry" to "grrrrr i want to kill consoul again". :rofl:

Well , they've been very polite in their dealings with me, but then I still don't like the fact that I had to send them back the old tee taking my own time and money and then wait a long time for them to send back my new t-shirt. If I do buy from them it will most likely be the offers WITHOUT the freebies.

GG should buck up in one department though, I would have bought from them even last time IF ONLY THEY HAD PUT UP THE PICTURES OF THEIR FREEBIE EARLIER. Seriously, that was the only reason I did not buy from Gamegears last time around the time of my birthday.

Prashaant is the best :wub:

Its a tie between Consoul and g4u for the worst :chair:

G4U?? worst? i thought they r pretty good... acidic-chick is G4U na?? sorry my memory is failing after 9 hours of stick cricket last night at work :(

I ve always delt with consoul and nobody else.... will deal with prashanth soon seeing all the reviews.... Yes consul screwed up with GOW t,s i was also effected but at the end of the day they are human... I dont think any1 took the efforts to give u something diff other than wat was coming..... For me its always consoul

i've purchased games from gg and consoul and both were awesome.also, coolrocker is one great dealer. always got stuff in time and if something is not in stock they either told me its n/a or gave the eta.

tried others but i got delayed responses so never bought anything from them

G4U?? worst? i thought they r pretty good... acidic-chick is G4U na?? sorry my memory is failing after 9 hours of stick cricket last night at work :(

G$U is milestone

From my exp.:

I always wanted to buy something from Prashaanth but never got the opportunity......

On the other hand before joining IVG, I bought many games from Rakesh (gamegears)...The best dealer I have cum across....

Overall...I think Prashanth or Rakesh (Both r safe bets)

PRA...SHA...ANT

I have dealt with many online dealers on eBay &/or in various other forums including IVG. Best service so far, best shipping time so far, best person to deal with so far.

Main thing about him is his attitude, which I must say is always supportive and positive. Which makes me very comfy while dealing with him.

Archived