The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

so what was the "worst fear" that came true?

That all the items came together! There were four different parcels, 3 from PA, all addressed to me. Maybe it doesn't ever happen, but you never know! They could've just added everything and added 30-40% customs to it.

Specially, since they were shipped with their original prices on the invoices(including DS3 and God of War 1/2).

Or maybe it had already passed the customs,one by one, and was accumulating at the local PO!

still no sign of my DS3 (shipped on 12th) or UT3 (shipped on 19th)!

V

recd UT3 today, but sadly no sign of the DS3.

any others waiting for their ds3 shipments? maybe we should mention each others order numbers when contacting PA support just to let them know that it's not a one-off case.

V

My worst fear came true today, but not without a happy ending!

I had ordered :

08. Dec, 2007 - AV Adapter/Cable/Optical Cable (PA)

13. Dec, 2007 - DVI Cable (PA)

20. Dec, 2007 - DS3 (PA) :good:

22. Dec, 2007 - God of War 1 and 2

I received everything together today. Was calculating the customs in my mind when the guy was handing over the parcels.

But he just took my sig and left!! :jumpy:

Had used free shipping with Economy Air bubble. The cable and adapter were in a box thou.

PS : Those are shipping dates , btw!

nice dude! i hope my assassin's creed also arrives soon. its been 1 1/2 months...i've even mailed PA thrice already :(

My worst fear came true today, but not without a happy ending!

nice dude! i hope my assassin's creed also arrives soon. its been 1 1/2 months...i've even mailed PA thrice already ;)

Uh-oh! My Assassin's Creed seems to have been shipped on 31st December 2007. I ordered it on 30th Dec 07. I hope it reaches within this one week.

P.S. Can I say I ordered it last year now? :giggle:

All these complaints regarding Play Asia's free delivery are scaring me. I am thinking of ordering an expensive item from PA and I dont want to pay for premium shipping. But these complaints about delivery delays and wrong products being shipped are quite scary.

For the record, I have ordered from PA on several occasions and have used both, the premium and free shipping options. Never had a problem with delivery or incorrect product shipments.

u guys r seriously scarin me

i hav used box shippin once wid my orange box order and got it in 6 days

wid the bubble shippin i got my assassins creed in 9 days and ME+winnin eleven in 10 days

never had any problems

Cody this may interest you, I received my copy of Assassin's Creed from play-asia today. It shipped on the 21st of last month and reached fine, unopened and duty free although a bit later than I would've liked. So that's just over two weeks using free shipping to Bangalore.

Ps. Special thanks go out to StrikeBang.com for the $10 coupon :P

Oo Raah! I have assumed that my copy should be here by 10th. After that, I will start worrying.

18 days, eh? Not bad. I am more interested in the part where you dont have to pay customs seeing how Vinit has to keep dipping into his wallet every time some of his stuff arrives.

Dude, considering all the three of us, you, me and IMB are from Bangalore, we should maybe start swapping games to avoid going bankrupt. IMB and me do it all the time. We take turns buying highly anticipated titles and thats probably the only reason why we managed to save something to feed ourselves last year. :)

Archived