Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

your total post includes post in General Chatter, the one on the left does not take that into consideration

oh...thanks bhai :)

Obaid bhai :mellow: Aajkal machli khaani chor di kya..? :giggle:

Profile post count (Total number of posts) includes countable posts + gen chat posts (i.e. non countable posts).

Left side pe only countable posts dikhti.

:cheers:

Edit: Amanwa beats me to it :ack:

but was it like this in old forums...maybe machli main milawat :P

Edited by killzone123

Can we please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD put a limit to the size of an avatar inside the forum software so something bigger than X wont work (X preferably 200KB)? Or at least start putting out harsher warnings to people who use these huge GIFS?

Every other person seems to think its cool to have a 1-2 MB gif. Its bad enough that the forum is slow or not working at times, do we really need the added hassles of 5-6 MB of wasted bandwidth per page??

Edited by Aftrunner

• 2 weeks later...

The Happy Birthday section needs a fix I think , we hardly see names pop up these days , quite a few had posted on shout that there name was not being shown in the Birthday section.

Edited by Joy

Hi

I just wanted to say that there should be an option to leave feedback of users for trades done exclusively via PM..

I for one have sent 4 games to Saty but I was not able to give any feedback to that awesome buyer. Nor was he able to do the same for me. Well for proof we do have all the PM info. So methinks if the mods or the admins could accommodate this feature it will do some good for my rep which is a 0

Hi

I just wanted to say that there should be an option to leave feedback of users for trades done exclusively via PM..

I for one have sent 4 games to Saty but I was not able to give any feedback to that awesome buyer. Nor was he able to do the same for me. Well for proof we do have all the PM info. So methinks if the mods or the admins could accommodate this feature it will do some good for my rep which is a 0

just create a thread for the feedback