Anarchy Reigns

Shadoken

It runs @ 30 FPS but it is sort of masked by the hit boxes which are pretty big tbh so your moves connect most of the times. Think of this as the contemporary Power Stone games of the Dreamcast with bigger characters.

The lead platform is the Playstation 3 but both the versions do have hiccups online and off. Some users even reported saying at times they hit as low as 20. Visually both of'em do look identical and the reviews say so as well.

Nevertheless , for 30 bucks it is quite a steal. I might end up getting it for the PS3 as well in a few weeks.

Will play it today afternoon will let you know in the evening

Btw @zodak , me n i assume RasenganSpinner have got this on PS3 , Wait till you place your order & check some fan reviews of the game

SEGA & Platinum Games Reign Supreme with MaXX Anarchy , Godwork m_-_-_m

Holy fuk , Anarchy Reigns brings back the fun in video games & that too at a cheaper rate , Street Of Rage + Hack n slash brawling + awesome character + lots & lots of killer attacks which your fingers can actually memorize unlike a certain NT DMC Game

Rampage Mode WTF is that , like i already didn't have enough trouble button mashing like in God of War , why was it taken up a notch by making me look at the screen & switching between mashable buttons , for instance it starts with lets say mashing X then it jumps to O then maybe a 3rd button , it depends , sometimes you are o0f the hook by just mashing 1 button , though i love the challenge to learn it ^_^

I Also played online MP Simulation & it start with me killing 2 bots & then skynet stopped playing possum >_< , got annihilated 3 times ;_;

The story looks decent but it's the return of the PS1 old school brawler style is that what matter , controlling Jack feels like controlling a guy named smasher from one of my favorite PS1 games " Fighting Force "

Old school lives again & for Rs.1499/- you get a masterpiece with a limited edition featuring BAYONETTA , no one in the world can go wrong with this game , if you are not getting it , it's your loss --->>> WORLD

Nitrohowz the performance on super slim ?..does drive makes lot of noise ?

Well i actually didn't notice any distracting noise , but then again i played 2-2 1/2 hours continuous since i got my SS , couldn't play a long session till now

How to progress in this game? I couldn't go past first area. Just kept on clearing enemies but there was no way out :fear:/>

You first have to clear the tut , it's the free mission with the purple light , then go for main story missions

Archived