**The Food Thread**

arjun

Heh. It's the moment that counts. It felt special and I remember it till now.

And the breakup was due to some personality differences we had. I didn't had the courage to call it off, but she did. Let's hope it happened for the best. :)

From what I've observed so far, your assumptions are generally wrong. :P

But f@tty, I *do* like you.

PS: A foodie meet sounds lilke an awesome idea. You guys should totally do it.

^^ :hug:^_^

@Delhi people: There's a restro called Satvik in Select Citywalk, Saket. Pure veg, but probably the best food I've eaten barring what mom makes. They've an awesome variety. Pricing is similar to a 4 star (read: expensive !)

Went to chandigarh this weekend and i went to this superb place called tao lounge the food their is excellent .I have never had such good food in my life :wub: .i was so excited that i ordered a lot of stuff just to try it ...In the end couldnt finish most of the things had to pack em all :rofl: ...i highly recommend it A++...and the best part its opening in delhi also in Gk2 :) .It is a lil expensive but trust me u'll forget once you taste teh food ....

P.S- i only had non veg items :bigyellowgrin:

http://www.tao-india.com/

Edited by Manish..

Went to chandigarh this weekend and i went to this superb place called tao lounge the food their is excellent .I have never had such good food in my life :wub: .i was so excited that i ordered a lot of stuff just to try it ...In the end couldnt finish most of the things had to pack em all :rofl: ...i highly recommend it A++...and the best part its opening in delhi also in Gk2 :) .It is a lil expensive but trust me u'll forget once you taste teh food ....

P.S- i only had non veg items :bigyellowgrin:

http://www.tao-india.com/

:wub:

Been cooking a bit here in the new apartment while settling in.

Swordfish fry (not deep fried) and Carrot & Egg Sticky Rice

1314060958837orig.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After surviving on ready-to-microwave stuff and omelettes and bread and jam and strawberry yoghurt for the past several days, this was heavenly. Came out pretty damn well too. Medium spicy, but my Taiwanese roommate liked it plenty but thought it was "velllly spaaicy" :giggle: . This was dinner along with the awesome chilled Barley tea that the Taiwanese guy supplied.

Has your rookie lodged a complaint for cruel & unusual punishment yet?

Nope. Must be a good sign.

Only issue is that each slice of fish (slice being the size you see in the picture) cost me $9. :( Plus whatever materials were used in making it and the time it took.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire