Motorstorm: Apocalypse

silentassassin

Complete words :ranting:

that too from my phone :bigyellowgrin:

:rofl:

i jus want them to add few more vehicles n tracks...

MSPR had very good tracks...each 1 was different...i'm happy with the gameplay..even if they don make any changes to game i'm still gonna buy it...

ms1 had better tracks. sure they were fewer in number, but they were far more conducive to the destructive style of racing which made the races sooo much fun!! some of the tracks were really claustrophobic while some had bumps and other rough patches in such awesome places that no two races were ever the same!!

that too from my phone :bigyellowgrin:

:ranting:

ms1 had better tracks. sure they were fewer in number, but they were far more conducive to the destructive style of racing which made the races sooo much fun!! some of the tracks were really claustrophobic while some had bumps and other rough patches in such awesome places that no two races were ever the same!!

i hv played both...

wat i meant was mspr had diff variey of tracks...i mean da waterfalls , lava....

anywayz i liked mspr tracks better...

MS is the only racing franchise which is FUN this gen ! I am all for arcadey racing , down with the wannabe sims :P !

All the other racing games felt stupid this gen, it was only MS and MS:PR which got the blood rushing with excitement and speed. FP view in MS:PR gives a very good sense of spped, something all racing games just lack completely this gen. Even Burnout whnt the stupid open world way and dropped the super speed+crashing goodness of Burnouts on the PS2. Open world was fun,but for finding the stunts and hidden tracks, not the races.

Motorstorm ruled racing this gen, at least for me.

Dirt....bah ! No way !

And MS:PR looks great, with all the crazy tracks and colours and HDr ! Yeah, it looks great, but you can't catch much at the insane speeds :egyptian: ! The photo mode gives enough time to ogle at the graphics though :P !

Motorstorm is party game, its awesome if you're playing with friends. How many racing games on PS3 offer 4 way split screen?

+1. its a great pick up and play game. offline multiplayer is a real blast.

Sometime back I read that Motorstorm guys and SL guys have joined and that means Sony will make new racing game. But I am not sure about it. SL did a decent job with F1 series. Too bad they could not get the license. I am sure they would have made great F1 games :chair:

I really hope Motorstorm3 will be great game, not necessarily off-road racing :bigyellowgrin:

Sometime back I read that Motorstorm guys and SL guys have joined and that means Sony will make new racing game. But I am not sure about it. SL did a decent job with F1 series. Too bad they could not get the license. I am sure they would have made great F1 games :chair:

I really hope Motorstorm3 will be great game, not necessarily off-road racing :bigyellowgrin:

:chair:

its motorstorm fr god sake nt GT5.....

it'll be a offroad racer...

BTW wts SL??

Motorstorm 2 was awsome , and i have a feeling that this game is gonna be big.

I cant wait to know where this game will be set.

Also new vehicles :furious:

I dont think they will take it to the snow , because they have already done that with the psp and they would want to do something different

^^^ fan of Motorstorm 2 as well, just started playing.. looking forward to Motorstorm 3 now :-)

Archived