Hitman: Absolution

Karooo

yeah, i felt its easy in normal level but other difficulties a bit work! But I prefer poisoning than planting bomb and its easy to kill the chef in the counter and easy to get the disguise!

i started the game on purist and still it was easy to plant bomb ....yes no. of policemen increases but still no problem :exoticdance:/> ......difficult one in my opinion is the accident one,whenever i tried it got spotted by a policeman and even the target didn't died :wallbash:/>

:rofl:/>/>

in that video in last page how did he threw the knife to kill :O/>/>

press and hold the throw button and aim high so that it target the enemy's head and a red circle comes on it then press the throw button and ur done :bigyellowgrin:

Joe, what's the biggest challenge you face in 'Purist' mode?

Not getting spotted is my biggest challenge..It's dumb, but I move to wrong place and boom! CAUGHT!

Freaking annoying, but after few tries, it's good.

Expert mode: finish all base challenges (except suit only)

then start purist mode (suit only) and nail it after couple tries.

each mission, I take like 3-4 hours..explore all areas, find all ways to kill, all challenges.

Great game.

In the prologue level where the game teaches you tactics that women should have taken a cold shower at least we could see something without the steam!!!! :naughty:

And one thing i don't understand the bald dude shoots the nude chick with a silencer and the girl falls with towels all warped round her body?? :scratchchin: What kind of game physics is this??Where the hell did that towel come from?? :wallbash: Why didn't she appear like murdered girls used to be in la noire!! :P

they should make a patch to fix this serious issue!!!! :bigyellowgrin:

Not getting spotted is my biggest challenge..It's dumb, but I move to wrong place and boom! CAUGHT!

Freaking annoying, but after few tries, it's good.

Expert mode: finish all base challenges (except suit only)

then start purist mode (suit only) and nail it after couple tries.

each mission, I take like 3-4 hours..explore all areas, find all ways to kill, all challenges.

Great game.

Excellent! So can you switch difficulty setting on-the-fly? How's the save system? I take it, 'Quick Save' has been abolished, for good.

Excellent! So can you switch difficulty setting on-the-fly? How's the save system? I take it, 'Quick Save' has been abolished, for good.

I can see change difficulty option (not sure of exact wordings) in game menu (escape button while playing)..I've not tried it though.

Save system = checkpoints.

Expert/Purist mode:

If you get caught at the end and want to try again, you have to replay from last checkpoint.

Which is more like replaying whole mission on expert/purist.

Good thing is, when you quit game, you start from last checkpoint (not like old Hitman game where you start from 1st)

Other modes:

It's player activated checkpoints..You'll see hitman symbol at various location (like 2-4+), you need to go there and activate the check point.

It's MUST play for all Hitman fans.

Only thing bugging me is: LIGHTING! It's massive and so bright.

OT: sexy avatar and nick (my favorite, Ethan).

In the prologue level where the game teaches you tactics that women should have taken a cold shower at least we could see something without the steam!!!! :naughty:/>/>

And one thing i don't understand the bald dude shoots the nude chick with a silencer and the girl falls with towels all warped round her body?? :scratchchin:/>/> What kind of game physics is this??Where the hell did that towel come from?? :wallbash:/>/> Why didn't she appear like murdered girls used to be in la noire!! :P/>/>

they should make a patch to fix this serious issue!!!! :bigyellowgrin:/>/>

Lol.. mate, you should watch some Pgraphy! go and watch! you will see better than Diana taking shower in 'erotic girls pub mission.

Its not towel. Its shower curtain. When 47 shoots her, she pulls the shower curtain and falls down! Its genuine scene!

If you consider and think of too much, then "when Hitman finishes a mission in different disguise, but in cinema he appears in suit" WTH?

Hitman: Absolution developer IO Interactive has likened future development of the franchise to Call of Duty's two-team cycle.

The next Hitman title is in development at Square Enix Montreal. The game is being made for next-gen consoles, Eurogamer understands.

"It's like with Treyarch and Infinity Ward," Hitman: Absolution director Tore Blystad toldOfficial PlayStation magazine. "You have an IP that has been developed. They will feed off each other, as well as [have] some things that stand out.

"I think with these big franchises it takes a long time to develop just one game. If you can, work a little bit in parallel at least and help each other out."

"There are talks between us and of course it has to be somewhat in sync," Blystad explained, "but it's the first time you could say Hitman has gone out of the house. Luckily it's with someone we know. Some of the key developers came from IO and have been working on previous games so it's not like it's in completely new hands."Hitman's transition into a two-team franchise marks the first time the series has left IO Interactive.

IO Interactive has already started its next project. Is it another Hitman game? Blystad wouldn't say.

"Some people have already moved on to a new project. I think they felt a little bit flushed they just got mown straight in production again."

Square Enix Montreal boss Lee Singleton said last year that IO Interactive would continue to develop Hitman games.

"Square Enix Montreal will work in step with IO Interactive so we can both contribute great games to the Hitman franchise in the future," Singleton said. "We will increase the frequency of game releases, but we have no plans to migrate the franchise to Montreal in its entirety."

Lol.. mate, you should watch some Pgraphy! go and watch! you will see better than Diana taking shower in 'erotic girls pub mission.

Its not towel. Its shower curtain. When 47 shoots her, she pulls the shower curtain and falls down! Its genuine scene!

If you consider and think of too much, then "when Hitman finishes a mission in different disguise, but in cinema he appears in suit" WTH?

lol its just a joke,if developers care to show the back why can t they show the front!!! :naughty:

and with the costume thing its developers negligence quite common in games,remember uncharted whatever guns you carry whenever a cut scene starts drake always shoots from his default pistol even if he had desert eagle or other substitutes!!!

The only perfected game I have seen is ghost recon future soldier you start with a weapon you end with it no matter what cut scenes are played!!!

Archived