Import help for All Legal ways of getting Games

yes free shipping in india, be sure to use economy bubble while u order the game....otherwise, there are chances that ur shipment may get stuck with the customs.

PS - if ur thinking of buying something, do us a favour and please use the affiliate button in the bottom of the site :jumpy:

k thnx guys.. am orderin only the cable at the moment. games i can buy near my place.

btw does 360i get a cut if i go thru affiliates to play-asia?? :wub: (if it does i dont mind gettin all my stuff thru 360i. this forum is way betta than xbox official forums.)

cheers :O

yes free shipping in india, be sure to use economy bubble while u order the game....otherwise, there are chances that ur shipment may get stuck with the customs.

PS - if ur thinking of buying something, do us a favour and please use the affiliate button in the bottom of the site :jumpy:

Darn, why didn't I know this earlier :O. I chose Economy Box instead of Bubble, so I guess that's why it's taking so long :wub:

its not a problem, if ur shipment doesnt reach u in a couple of weeks (depending on when u ordered it), ull get a cash coupon in which they'll include the price of what u had ordered for.

Play Asia has been surprisingly good to me. Have ordered hardware as well as games and they always reached me within three to four days. Of course, I must mention that I used the Fedex option. If your order size is above 3000/- the Fedex option is a must.

ordered 2 games (rumble roses, 11sep & viva pinata, 18sep) from secondspin - still no sign of them :(

V

got rumble roses after visiting my local PO in the evening - the postman who frequents my route hadnt delivered it on purpose guessing that i would come to the PO eventually (he thought it was an expensive movie dvd or something). had to tip that 'chor' 50 bucks ;)

hopefully he'll deliver viva pinata now...

V

Thats why I route all my deliveries to my office in Nariman Point. The postmen there are well taken of by the offices in NP. And they dare not piss some one off by delivering late or they can forget their fat Diwali bakshis, or Ganpati bakshis, or Dussehra bakshis, or any other bakshis that they usually get.

Archived