IVG apparels and accessories

godspeed4476

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EDIT:

Here are the designs, we would have to finailse one or max combination of 2, i do not know how the bulk order thing would work out and will we loose out on any discount if we go for more than one design, will try to get some more information in 2-3 days. Also, most of the designs do not have mention of the IVG URL, the contributing members would have to include it somehow in the final design :) . Also sicne Orion has given 3 awesome designs it you can vote for him if you like either of the 3, the final version would be decided later.

Orion's design

xboxf.jpg

ps2oh.jpg

playstation.jpg

Kani's design

concept2q.png

HundredPercentNoob's design

nD7a0.jpg

OP:It has been a long time since we designed and bulk ordered an IVG tee for our members. The last i remember , one of the GOW tee was designed during the days of gamingindians and i did get couple of inquiries from kids regarding the gaming Indians website.

With the website being all revamped and we our self having a new name and logo to be identified, i think its about time we did a similar group order again.

unfortunately i am artistically handicapped and i do not know how does the bulk ordering thing works with the dealer, i would request the mods , admins and the members who are talented with Photoshop and designing functions to take some initiative on this topic. This one has been long due, we can go for tshirts and other accessories like mouse pads and stuff? what say?

Count me in too for a buy :P Would love to have a IVG tee :fear:

I guess Sunnychu aka shaan can help us out with the design, or if we get lucky, Mirrors Edge lover Sam :fear:

Would be nice to have a black tee with the ivg logo :tongue: or even some epic ivg quotes with it,

Btw which website do you guys think to get the prints from ?

Haven't decided yet. I have ordered a few stuff from myntra and they have been decent, we can use them or go for some other vendor. I am sure we will get discount for a bulk order

I had 5 GamingIndians t-shirts. Tore them all and they're now being used as rags to clean things :|

The design team that Consoul gets their t-shirts made from have some cool original artwork. Maybe we could talk to them.

I'm sure Jigsaw will be first in line to order one.

I had 5 GamingIndians t-shirts. Tore them all and they're now being used as rags to clean things :|

The design team that Consoul gets their t-shirts made from have some cool original artwork. Maybe we could talk to them.

I'm sure Jigsaw will be first in line to order one.

:rofl:

Should be something gaming related but not to a particular game.

+1 We can have all the conslols on it ... Or we can have a pic. with many major gaming characters on it ?

Archived