Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dear <infetced>,

Thank you for ordering on Origin. The product that you preordered is now available for preload. Simply Launch the Origin to start downloading your product.

Order ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Product ID: XXXXXXXXXX

Product Name: Battlefield 3™ Limited Edition

Release Date: 27 October, 2011

Release Date: 27 October, 2011

bf1.jpg

bf2.jpg

....and now wait for another week. :(

....and now wait for another week. :(

Pc goes live on tuesday. :console:

Early Demo Access To Mass Effect 3 With Battlefield 3 LE

The insert indicates you will be able to access N7 dog tags in Battlefield 3 multiplayer matches and that the date of the demo release will be announced on the ticker in January of 2012.

Aww-Yeah-meme.png

Man why do I have to install that Origin sh*t on my PC :( Steam would have been so much convenient. Oh well, I'm getting the console version soon, but I won't cancel the PC order from Flipkart though - steelbook ftw.

Just checked the sys req site,

QtC4N.jpg

:dance:

This!

The minimal design looks classy as f**k!

If they had the Steelbook + Karkand pack offer when you pre-ordered the game then you SHOULD be getting that. Contact the nextworld.in support and get them to sort it out, EA won't be able to help you with retailer support.

If not, cancel the pre-order and get it off Origin or Game4u/Flipkart. Game4u have Day 1 delivery and they still have steelbooks in stock I think, just tweet them and check.

thanks mate..

You really have to give it to DICE, they have a far superior product than Activision and they are not greedy like them. Their lead platform is PC, how many developers today do that? This clearly shows their focus is not on number of sales but on making a 10/10 game. And this single player video, all of you kids and men who have never experienced war, I can assure, this would be it! This game is going to be a COD killer!

You really have to give it to DICE, they have a far superior product than Activision and they are not greedy like them. Their lead platform is PC, how many developers today do that? This clearly shows their focus is not on number of sales but on making a 10/10 game. And this single player video, all of you kids and men who have never experienced war, I can assure, this would be it! This game is going to be a COD killer!

And here we go again... :giggle:

For all those getting mind f...ed over the steelbook and limited edition scenario, here's what I understand :

Limited Edition = Strike at Karkand DLC will be available for free + Physical warfare pack (only for pre-order).

Steelbook = Limited edition in a classy steelbook casing. Each retailer will get a limited (that means really limited) number of steelbooks and they give those out as first come first serve. No one pays extra for the steelbook LE, and no one pays less for the plastic box LE. They all cost the same.

My recent findings after getting in touch with some of the retailers (and going through IVG vendor threads).

Intencity : "We are out of steelbooks now."

Consoul : "I don't know how many steelbooks we'll get, can't give any guarantee whether your preorder will get you plastic box or what."

Nextworld : "No steelbooks."

Flipkart : "No steelbooks."

Game4U : "Steelbooks available as pre-order."

I suggest going with Game4U because they have promised delivery on the 28th itself and that's more than I'd bargained for. It'll be like Diwali all over again :majesty:

SDCIl.gif

BE ADVISED....THERE IS INCOMING TRACER FIRE

well, its not really tracer fire...but still

Archived