The Ebay Thread

I bought second-hand assassin's creed for just 7.9 quids, last night.

guy has 48000+ feedbacks and rating 99.6 <_<, crazy power seller..

OMG !!! 48000+ :P , nice purchase Udham , it was buy it now or you won it by bidding , what's the seller name , want to check what other things he has to offer.. :angry:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/topladwayne/

It was "Paynow or offer your best price", I afraid he doesn't have many games for current-gen consoles but for PS2/Xbox you would find motherload of goodies.

Nice , yeah he has plenty of PC , PS2 and XBOX games with lots of dvd's as well , pitty no PS3 games.. :P

I bought this one.. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Hey Guys What do you think of this? is it legit?

Burnout Paradise

Go for it Vivek , he is a power seller with 7k+ feedbacks.. no worries , for safety all pay by paisa pay on Ebay.in , which requires a CC , also don't forget to use the 15% off coupons.. :P

Dude, CD-Bazaar is one of the most trusted dealer on Ebay IN, go for it.

But, i would suggest go for BP ultimate, even if its expensive, you won't need to download patches/updates and you will save on a lot of HD space, I have close to ~2.6 GB worth of patches for BP and it would go up to 3 GB once I get all toy cars patches.

any one got ... a console 4m ebay.co.uk ??? (X360)

they sound lot cheaper ...!!!??

any1 has idea shipment+customs+blah blah blah=???

getting something like console is always most probably going to land you up with customs...plus damage in transit will also be there...plus replacement warranty will be a issue for you

xbox are going to launched here soon the arcade ones which most probably will be jaspers you can pick that up,or in GI trading also you get very good bargains which you can look into also...wont suggest you picking up from uk...

plus in GI trading if you check this http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6673

Godspeed is selling his uk xbox at a very good price...which he will be bringing along with him when he return to mumbai in may or august not sure i am...you can get in touch with him also...since risk of damage wont be there since he is bringing it himself plus you wont have any custom worries also

getting something like console is always most probably going to land you up with customs...plus damage in transit will also be there...plus replacement warranty will be a issue for you

xbox are going to launched here soon the arcade ones which most probably will be jaspers you can pick that up,or in GI trading also you get very good bargains which you can look into also...wont suggest you picking up from uk...

plus in GI trading if you check this http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6673

Godspeed is selling his uk xbox at a very good price...which he will be bringing along with him when he return to mumbai in may or august not sure i am...you can get in touch with him also...since risk of damage wont be there since he is bringing it himself plus you wont have any custom worries also

thanks bhai .. :D

btw..cant wait ...

my frnd in UK got me an elite for dead cheap ... he'll be flying soon :P:(:P:D

The Director : that above doesn't work.

I am gonna recommend an ebay seller called "CD-Bazaar" . He's located in Secunderabad. He's an amazing seller. I have ordered many games through him and i have received most of the games within 2 days. Games are packed well and he just charges 55 bucks for shipping.

CD-Bazaar @ eBay

Feedback score: 1836|Positive feedback: 99.9%

I agree. Got Counter-Strike: Source from this seller. Amazing man. I get low charges on shipping because I live in hyd..

• 2 months later...
I ordered a new BIA Hell's Highway for PS3 from ebay.uk for around 1.3k. Will it attract customs?

Hopefully not , as customs generally don't bother if you buy only one game at a time , should be all right , but still its not 100% guaranteed.:thumbsup:

Good Luck mate !! :majesty:

Hopefully not , as customs generally don't bother if you buy only one game at a time , should be all right , but still its not 100% guaranteed.:devil:

Good Luck mate !! :)

Hoping for the best. :majesty:

Thanks mate :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
I ordered a new BIA Hell's Highway for PS3 from ebay.uk for around 1.3k. Will it attract customs?

Got the game today nice and sealed.

Archived