Twisted Metal

Nemo

• 2 weeks later...

twsited metal @ CES 2012.

the presenter has a move controller in his hand :scratchchin:

The person with Move is playing another game behind the wall. The man playing Twisted Metal is playing with a Dualshock 3, his left hand is visible.

Would have loved to play a beta or demo before taking the plunge. Since they are relying so heavily on multiplayer they should have given fans a try out.

Yea its just 2199... and 10% discount on Intencity.. :wOOtjumpy:

Also guys is it possible to share an online pass on 2 systems ?? if i redeem the online pass on my account and if someone else uses my account to log on and download the code will it work ??

Damn.....Twisted metal to include Online pass for Multiplayer.WTF Jaffe :furious: ......

Well reading the thread below i now know how sh!tty it would be , but it would still be awesome if someone could lemme know of the amount i have to pay for it ?

Online pass is friggin useless in a game like these, in which you wouldn't get crowded lobbies like normal shooters.

And they are kidding with themselves if they are thinking that people will pay them 10 bucks after picking up the second-hand copy.

Funny thing is activision is out of it, you expect them to be the flag-bearer of all these things.

Archived