The Nintendo 3DS thread

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys how are the graphics compared to psp/ds?

Early 3ds games are slightly better late psp titles. Just go for games with good 3d compatibility since that is what the system is designed for. For eg. OoT looks bland with 3d off, but is better than any psp title with it turned at least to half.

Its leagues above the DS though and far below Vita (from screenshots).

Early 3ds games are slightly better late psp titles. Just go for games with good 3d compatibility since that is what the system is designed for. For eg. OoT looks bland with 3d off, but is better than any psp title with it turned at least to half.

Its leagues above the DS though and far below Vita (from screenshots).

Ok.To be honest the only reason i want to buy 3ds is because of kingdom hearts 3d :P

Btw, all ds games are compatible with 3ds, right?

Also i need a suggestion.3Ds is available for 9k in the grey market here(palika).Should i buy it here or should i source it from US? :scratchchin:

9k is an awesome price, but getting games is gonna be a PITA.

Will check out availability of games in palika.Am sure they would be easily available there.Otherwise TP FTW! :P

9k is good if its an NTSC console. But be prepared to import games from the US, its way too overpriced here.

And DS games are compatible with the 3ds.

Will check out after 26th if its NTSC.

Who buys original games :naughty:

@Zeehunter- right now you have to buy originals for 3ds :P

Archived