The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

get a 100 cc and save on money and petrol and environment

I'll post the refined list for him :P

I have shortlisted the following bikes in the order of preference.

1. Hero Honda Splendor

2. Bajaj Platina

3. Yamaha...oh wait....scooty Pep! :lol:

Hint....spend the saved cash on protective gear bro :naughty:

i still find the bill a joke... :giggle:

ur lucky ur dad knows the service center owner personally.... feel sorry for people who are not so fortunate... :(

n i thought honda's service center's were expensive... :giggle:

My Car in Service Center for 10 days... :wallbash:

Hey guys, please suggest a bike in the range of Rs 90000- Rs 120000.

Need for daily commuting and one or twice long trips in a month.

Daily commuting between 60-70 kms.

I have shortlisted the following bikes in the order of preference.

1. Yahama- R15

2. Bajaj-Pulsar 220 DTSi

3. Hero Honda 2011 New Karizma ZMR

Please suggest which one to go for and why?

Also are any new models or up gradation coming for the above mentioned bikes.

Go for R15, will give you a better performance and better mileage compared to ZMR and P220

There is a next model of R15 coming soon ,which will have a 180cc engine displacement but no official launch date yet.

The maintenance of P220 and ZMR is also more compared to R15.

Edited by Ruzhan

My Car in Service Center for 10 days... :wallbash:

sunil's guy gave him an inflated bill...

n ur guy is gonna go on tour of maharashtra..... i hope u noted the km reading.... not that that would help much.... :giggle:

10 days to fix that lil bit.... :nono:

Ok, i just came back from visiting a handful of showrooms,

My friend is looking for to buy his 1st car in the range of 8-11 lac for a diesel. went alongwith him to a few showrooms.

Apart from diesta Td'ed other cars

IMO fiat linea diesel is a much better VFM as compared to New Fiesta and Verna. Dont understand why have they priced it so high.

The best part was at a ford showroom in Thane. There is a cute-hot receptionist in the showroom and my friend was trying to get her number from 20 mins, i asked him to go have a look around in the old fiesta, then talked to her and got her number in flat 5 mins, the look on his face was priceless :rofl:

So, I never thought I'd say this but Hyundai have a desirable car in their stable now. The new Verna Fluidic is all kinds of Seycks. And it's powerful. And has got features. And has good mileage.

So pretty much the best car in it's class.

Also, the new Civic has been panned almost universally. Honda's getting raped.

Ok, i just came back from visiting a handful of showrooms,

My friend is looking for to buy his 1st car in the range of 8-11 lac for a diesel. went alongwith him to a few showrooms.

Apart from diesta Td'ed other cars

IMO fiat linea diesel is a much better VFM as compared to New Fiesta and Verna. Dont understand why have they priced it so high.

The best part was at a ford showroom in Thane. There is a cute-hot receptionist in the showroom and my friend was trying to get her number from 20 mins, i asked him to go have a look around in the old fiesta, then talked to her and got her number in flat 5 mins, the look on his face was priceless :rofl:

Man no car even comes closer to the new Verna Fluidic.. tell him to get that... Fiat's service is faill & And the new Fiesta looks like an Aliens Ship...

Someone call?

Yea I did..

Edited by TAZ

So, I never thought I'd say this but Hyundai have a desirable car in their stable now. The new Verna Fluidic is all kinds of Seycks. And it's powerful. And has got features. And has good mileage.

So pretty much the best car in it's class.

Also, the new Civic has been panned almost universally. Honda's getting raped.

The car does not have any decent room for rear seat passengers, i am just 5'6 and i was finding it crampy at the back seat. Also, the vehicle has monstrous amount of vibration in the diesel model, dont know whether it was TD car related issue or with all cars in general. at about 90-100+ speeds i felt kind of a 'floating' effect, and sometimes while braking something felt odd about the car, it felt like it was swerving to some extent, have never felt this issue with other cars before.

The car does not have any decent room for rear seat passengers, i am just 5'6 and i was finding it crampy at the back seat. Also, the vehicle has monstrous amount of vibration in the diesel model, dont know whether it was TD car related issue or with all cars in general. at about 90-100+ speeds i felt kind of a 'floating' effect, and sometimes while braking something felt odd about the car, it felt like it was swerving to some extent, have never felt this issue with other cars before.

If you find the verna crampy at the rear, then go for Vento it has better leg room than Verna...