Aramex Shop and Ship

Noctis

Got the parcel :happydance::paagaldance::egyptian:

Received the parcel in UK on last Friday, delivered to me this Thursday. Not bad.

Congratz Buddy, Atleast this gave me a bit confidence in my Avatar 3D deal from US. I hope it will get shipped by the time I reach India.

Now my order shipping has increased from 22-23 Sept to 23-26th Sept.. and delivery extended by 4 Days!!

Bcoz I again edited my CC Info. after i got a mail from amazon to chck the payment info.!! This was my 1st order... I won't repeat this mistake again.

" Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area"

What does this mean? :ack:

When am I getting my package? It's been more than a week now :angry:

They have delivered it outside the universe :panic:

:ha: Hit Up that Anuradha Aunty :naughty:

Haha. Got it today. I'd say the service has been average. Had a couple of issues. For 3 days the shipment showed as stuck and I had to ask on Twitter about it. After I asked they told me to deposit the shipping amount coz "their delivery guy could not collect." I transferred and e-mailed the screenshot. They received it and told me they've shipped the package.

Then I see the status posted above. Around 5 today the delivery guy comes and asks me to pay the shipping amount and I was like WTF but then he made some calls and got to know that I'd already paid.

Not totally hassle free but I did not have to pay customs and I did get the package within 9 days. Not too shabby. Will go for it again. I have my eye on this sweet pair on Nikes at drjays.com and am waiting for some sale :P

^^tbh...if u consider that you do get your stuff even around 10-15 days from usa it is not bad....when my relatives have send stuff it has come after 20-30 days and no tracking also(no tracking code given) ....here even if get within 9 days and able to track also it is not bad.....i wish though it was bit smooth on the indian side....

^^tbh...if u consider that you do get your stuff even around 10-15 days from usa it is not bad....when my relatives have send stuff it has come after 20-30 days and no tracking also(no tracking code given) ....here even if get within 9 days and able to track also it is not bad.....i wish though it was bit smooth on the indian side....

Unless you have someone coming over from abroad, i'd suggest SnS any day rather than relying on customs and the snail-mail that kicks in once a package reaches our shores.

Archived