Team Fortress 2

Saumil

Started playing with Nash and spinny for around 3 hrs yesterday

It was epic ownage, a heavy and medic combo capped the intelligence...........something usually done by the scouts.

IM CHARZING TEH UBER!!!!!

Downloading the game on Steam over a blazing uber fast BSNL 512kbps connection :( It says the total is 9800MB ! Should be done by today evening coz I'm already at 7200MB :exoticdance:

I'm teh n00b for TF2 coz I've played it for a total of 0 hours. Done my time in CS though. But I've heard so much about this, that TF2 >>>> CS, so am eager eager :gunsmilie:

Played for atleast 2 hours today.

Axep has pretty high sluttering. Frag.Box starts a Lagfest every 30 minutes.

Few things I noticed :

-mic spammers(even one of the admins).

-kids('maine flag le liya, maine flag le liya' on mic).

-n00bs trying to pick up their own briefcase & asking how to?(okay you're new to TF2, but you never played CTF before??).

-5+ engineers on a 8 player team on ctf_2fort.

-stationary snipers, no competition.

-medics using syringe gun more than the medigun.

-rocket spammers.

I'm not that good player myself but still I managed to place 1-2 most of the times. Only good players I saw were the IVG guys.

Also, guys please wear your Proof of Purchase hat(atleast as medic) so I know you won't ditch me mid-battle in favor of a syringe gun kill.

Played for atleast 2 hours today.

Axep has pretty high sluttering. Frag.Box starts a Lagfest every 30 minutes.

Few things I noticed :

-n00bs trying to pick up their own briefcase & asking how to?(okay you're new to TF2, but you never played CTF before??).

-rocket spammers.

I'm not that good player myself but still I managed to place 1-2 most of the times. Only good players I saw were the IVG guys.

Also, guys please wear your Proof of Purchase hat(atleast as medic) so I know you won't ditch me mid-battle in favor of a syringe gun kill.

+1 on all of the above...its just annoying.

i always stick with nash(heavy) , uber the fk outta everyone.....BUT.......... i also heal anyone who needs it or comes asking for it.

Few things I noticed :

-rocket spammers.

Well, they are noobs. F2P has suddenly pit 4 year veterans against completely new players, so this was expected.

You just have to hold out until they get better.

I myself don't mind the F2P crowd much except for the clueless Medics and Engy's. Those are extremely annoying.

How hard is it to right-click when you have a fully charged uber?!

umm.. isn't that what your want?

no,heal everyone.why only healing heavy

I myself don't mind the F2P crowd much except for the clueless Medics and Engy's. Those are extremely annoying.

How hard is it to right-click when you have a fully charged uber?!

prefect time for practice spying :devil:

FFS...PLEASE DO THE FKING OBJECTIVES..........THIS IS NOT MODERN WARFARE....ITS TEAM FORTRESS2...TTTTTTEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM...SEE I STRESS ON THE WORD TEAM!!!

FKING FRAG WHORES!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived