The Sales Charts Thread

....there is definitely going to be some setbacks as this is not gonna have same impact coz of visual jump from uc1 to uc2 ...

Its not abt visuals, for me some of the combat scenarios in UC3 are not as good as UC2... UC2 was flawless from to start to finish (except last boss fight)....UC3's Shipyard level was terrible imo....They put you in one giant room and throw all enemies at you from all direction including those bullshit armored soldiers... <_<

you must have played with those kids below 12 years in that forum of yours where you are global moderator.

jab toh forum thi bhi nahi....i played with EU people :gunsmilie:

Its not abt visuals, for me some of the combat scenarios in UC3 are not as good as UC2... UC2 was flawless from to start to finish (except last boss fight)....UC3's Shipyard level was terrible imo....They put you in one giant room and throw all enemies at you from all direction including those bullshit armored soldiers... <_<

jab toh forum thi bhi nahi....i played with EU people :gunsmilie:

even uc2 puts you in situation where you are facing quite a lot of enemies .... the sequences on train were like that only there was not much place to go there also...there are ups and downs in both games but overall both are terrific and even if someone may like the other one ....i dont think there is any denying here that both have their moments and are close to each other only ....

I thought Sony said "sales" in their statement but who knows what they meant. Sad to see no mario, zelda and rayman on that list. But this is US we are talking about so I guess it's not surprising.

Zelda got chartd only for 6 days . . On the other hand Uncharted 3 for 26 days

Otherwise Zelda would have been above Uncharted 3 . . .

700k in the largest market :lol: where are all those people who were fellating themselves when sony announced they had sold overshipped to the tune of 4 million? :rofl:

I expected BF3 to seriously compete with MW3 this year. On paper, it looks damn competitive. But I didn't expect it to lose out this badly to MW3.

noob :lol:

Rayman bomba :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-10-rayman-origins-sells-50-000-in-debut-us-month

NPD analyst Anita Frazier told Eurogamer that Michel Ancel's well-reviewed platformer Rayman Origins sold just over 50,000 copies during its first four weeks on sale.

Sales of Origins were similarly underwhelming on this side of the Atlantic too, where the game failed to make the UK top 40 in its debut week.

Fking disgraceful, and then gamers blame EA/Acti for whoring shooters and sports games.

2d sidescroller releasing along side heavyweights like skyrim and mw3 and acr and that too at full price of 60$? man even i could have told you a month ago what it's fate would be. they should have gone with xbla/psn and even steam at a more reasonable price of 20-30$ and they would have earned far more.

still... they made their bed etc etc.

The sad part is, BG&E2's fate was tied to Rayman's success. So say goodbye to BG&E sequel now and instead expect another post-apocalyptic shooter from Ubi with some catchy name, like The Last Survivors or something similar. And we'll be there to bitch about it.

Rayman bomba :(

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-12-10-rayman-origins-sells-50-000-in-debut-us-month

Fking disgraceful, and then gamers blame EA/Acti for whoring shooters and sports games.

take that Umvc3 haters.

I knew these 2 would bomb despite both being excellent games.

What were Capcom & Ubisoft thinking?

They could have released it around Christmas <_<

Archived